Ashes Cricket 2009 Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 11:02am on Thu 6 August 2009
VG_Staff
Ashes Cricket 2009 Review
Quote:
Ashes Cricket 2009 is a solid recreation of the sport and this summer's big sporting event, but it's lacking spark and feels a little slight in terms of depth.

Read Article
Posted 11:02am on Thu 6 August 2009
renegade
In response to Topic
Quote:
Ashes Cricket 2009 is a solid recreation of the sport and this summer's big sporting event, but it's lacking spark and feels a little slight in terms of depth.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
From the Demo I agree. The Visuals dont really look like the players. and yes batting is easy. But to be honest. I dont think bowling is that tricky. Maybe it helps knowing about cricket?

I take it this was an Xbox review (IE Console) As im getting on PC via preorder. So i wonder how different it may be if any.

Good review nice score. I think the game is being received a lot better than first though.
Posted 11:03am on Thu 6 August 2009
renegade
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Also bit off topic. But do you guys know when your Batman review will be up?
Posted 11:17am on Thu 6 August 2009
thpcplayer
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

i would have given it an 8
Posted 11:31am on Thu 6 August 2009
renegade
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Illl tell you my score on Friday :P but I have been waiting for a cricket game for a while. And this game is just what I wanted, a Cricket game on my PC that will entertain me for months Smile

So for me 10/10 but im Biased lol
Posted 12:00pm on Thu 6 August 2009
Karlius
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Surely this game is ideal for the Wii?
Posted 1:06pm on Thu 6 August 2009
GeNeCyDe1993
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Its also on the wii Karlius Smile but i will be getting this on 360, let down by the demo but a must for cricket fans i think
Posted 1:20pm on Thu 6 August 2009
TomO
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

To answer some of your questions:

This is based on just the PS3 and 360 versions. We haven't played the PC version and the Wii review will likely be next week.

Our Batman review will be up well before the game is released, but I can't say more than that Smile
Posted 2:09pm on Thu 6 August 2009
rbevanx
    In response to TomO's
    To answer some of your questions:

This is based on just the PS3 and 360 versions. We haven't played the PC version and the Wii review will likely be next week.

Our Batman review will be up well before the game is released, but I can't say more than that Smile

» Go to TomO's original post
    "Our Batman review will be up well before the game is released, but I can't say more than that"

Oh go on tell us lol
    Posted 2:34pm on Thu 6 August 2009
    renegade
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

We demand it now TomO! i must know if it is worth a pre order Smile go on just a little tid bit
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site