Battlefield 1943 Review

Show Topics In:  
Posted 4:13pm on Wed 15 July 2009
VG_Staff
Battlefield 1943 Review
Quote:
Despite the lack of game modes and a bare bones class system, Battlefield 1943 differs enough from the competition to make it a worthwhile alternative.

Read Article
Posted 4:13pm on Wed 15 July 2009
renegade
In response to Topic
Quote:
Despite the lack of game modes and a bare bones class system, Battlefield 1943 differs enough from the competition to make it a worthwhile alternative.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I agree, it does lack a few things, but I guess that is the battlefield way. It is 100% battlefield through and through and that is why i love it!
Posted 4:30pm on Wed 15 July 2009
Wido
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

What do you expect from a £10 downloadable game? A Bad Company on your front-door step with more game modes...

I do agree with the review so I'm not bashing it one.

Long term appeal could be affected but I do see some DLC content for this.. Like more games modes, class sytems and more maps.
Posted 8:23am on Thu 16 July 2009
pblive
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

I'd agree with the score completely. It's a great game but short of options. Well worth the download price and works perfectly on PSN.
Posted 11:03am on Thu 16 July 2009
renegade
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

I dont think you will get more game modes. IF this is Battlefield you wont get them. After all Bad Company was the different one in the series. But this is trying to bring the Amazing and one of the best PC Shooters to PC in all its glory. And as a big BF fan I would give this my seal Smile plus 1942 was the best one any way

Wake Island = One of the best gaming maps ever!
Posted 9:38pm on Thu 16 July 2009
Netmind
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Who cares if there is only one game mode? It's Battlefield, if you played BF2 you would notice most people only play that single gamemode.

Lets just wait for the PC version, it will blow you console nubs minds off :P
Posted 11:40am on Fri 17 July 2009
xboxlive
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

You are right this is one of the best games out on XBLA,Iam always playing this game.
Posted 1:53pm on Mon 20 July 2009
thpcplayer
In response to Netmind's
Who cares if there is only one game mode? It's Battlefield, if you played BF2 you would notice most people only play that single gamemode.

Lets just wait for the PC version, it will blow you console nubs minds off :P

» Go to Netmind's original post
correct. I am still waiting for the pc version
Posted 3:04pm on Mon 20 July 2009
renegade
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

I will probably get both, my mates do not own a PS3 yet. so looks like a double buy from me.
Posted 3:24pm on Mon 20 July 2009
sock
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

rene just dont bother with the PS3 one, PC is where the pros are at Smile
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.