Black Ops 2 was the UK's best-selling game of 2012

Show Topics In:
Posted 3:44pm on Fri 4 January 2013
VG_Staff
Black Ops 2 was the UK's best-selling game of 2012
FIFA 13 in second, but where did Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3 and Mass Effect 3 chart?

Read News
Posted 3:44pm on Fri 4 January 2013
MJTH
In response to Topic
FIFA 13 in second, but where did Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3 and Mass Effect 3 chart?

Read News

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
That's quite surprising actually! I would of thought that the likes of Mass Effect 3 and Borderlands 2 would be selling closer to the amounts that Hitman and AC3 made, rather then selling nearer to the amount that Lego Batman 2 made. Saying that, I'm also quite surprised that Lego Batman 2 sold quite that much comparably speaking.

I'm not surprised about the lack of a 1 party published game making this list from either Sony or Nintendo, though. Nintendo current new consoles (3DS and Wii U) still have comparatively small and burgeoning user bases when compared to the 360. Same goes for the Vita, and I don't recall Sony releasing one of it's truly reliable big hitters last year for PS3.

If this would included PC Digital download figures otherwise Diablo 3 probably might of popped in the list.
Posted 4:45pm on Fri 4 January 2013
Wido
In response to Topic

Read News

Very interesting.
Posted 4:47pm on Fri 4 January 2013
Mintyrebel
In response to Topic

Read News

The only things that shock me there is Sleeping Dogs making the list at all and Hitman coming above Far Cry, the rest were fairly predictable.
Posted 10:14pm on Fri 4 January 2013
blops
In response to Mintyrebel's
The only things that shock me there is Sleeping Dogs making the list at all and Hitman coming above Far Cry, the rest were fairly predictable.

» Go to Mintyrebel's original post
Yeah but Hitman has dropped in price so much lately I'm not that surprised
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site