Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 3:24pm on Mon 2 April 2007
VG_Staff
Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Review
Quote:
Played with a friend, Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 is good fun, but by no means good enough to take the trophy.

Read Article
Posted 3:24pm on Mon 2 April 2007
vandy
In response to Topic
Quote:
Played with a friend, Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 is good fun, but by no means good enough to take the trophy.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Pretty much spot on. I haven't gone online yet, but the first thing I missed was the classic matches and challenges. Feels a little light on content without them.
Posted 8:44pm on Thu 5 April 2007
Anonymous
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

im thinkin of buyin this game shud i or not??
    Posted 9:03pm on Thu 5 April 2007
    TrampSkillz
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

its good but do you want to fork out to play last years again?
    Posted 11:02am on Tue 10 April 2007
    Karlius
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

This is the 1st of its kind on next generation console and this is why it will seem a bit light just like the early adaptation of FIFA road to the world cup did! Expect a vast improvement now the base model is down on any further releases! The fact that the cricket world cup is now on should secure a future release as sales will be boosted by this!
    Posted 8:59pm on Wed 11 April 2007
    SAWCwfan
      In response to Topic
      Quote:

Read Article

F#!k the game,South Africa is gonna win the worldcup! heres the squad-
      Graeme Smith (Captain), Jacques Kallis (Vice-Captain), Loots Bosman, Mark Boucher, AB de Villiers, Herschelle Gibbs, Andrew Hall, Justin Kemp, Charl Langeveldt, André Nel, Makhaya Ntini, Robin Peterson, Shaun Pollock, Ashwell Prince, Roger Telemachus
      Posted 12:49pm on Fri 13 April 2007
      butsniff
        In response to Topic
        Quote:

Read Article

best gameyozo on the playsra
        2 console.playin it in mi room at the world cup now and is sensational.i like being miself,freddey flintoff
        Posted 12:50pm on Fri 13 April 2007
        gay
          In response to Topic
          Quote:

Read Article

cheesy comment fred.nixon ere.meet u in da bar l8r cant get u on ur mobile or on room phone.lets go get stuck on a pedalo or summat
          Posted 12:52pm on Fri 13 April 2007
          iluvmen
            In response to Topic
            Quote:

Read Article

cya 2nite at the bar noci.count me n pieterson in

all mi luv vaughney
            Posted 12:53pm on Fri 13 April 2007
            edward joyce
              In response to Topic
              Quote:

Read Article

can sum1 giv me a tip on how 2 bat at the top of the order cheers.

c ya at the bar.bringin ma umchum fletch with me

joycey
              Show Topics In:
              Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
              View Full Site