Call of Duty: Ghosts renders at 720p on Xbox One, native 1080p on PS4

Show Topics In:
Posted 7:28pm on Wed 30 October 2013
VG_Staff
Call of Duty: Ghosts renders at 720p on Xbox One, native 1080p on PS4
PS4 takes the advantage on second major next-gen launch game.

Read News
Posted 7:50pm on Wed 30 October 2013
Nicolas
In response to Topic

Read News

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
heard about Brasil, here sony does not look like so GAMER FRIENDLY.
Posted 7:51pm on Wed 30 October 2013
chrishatton
In response to Topic

Read News

This pretty big if its a longterm thing. Serious cod players would want the best possible performance surely?
Posted 7:57pm on Wed 30 October 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to chrishatton's
This pretty big if its a longterm thing. Serious cod players would want the best possible performance surely?

» Go to chrishatton's original post
Well, it's not just COD players, as an RPG player it'll affect me if a big multiplatform comes out later that does the same thing, like Destiny for example.

Bit of a blow to Microsoft for this news to come out now, more decision-making ammo for me when I decide which console to settle down with sometime next year.
Posted 11:14pm on Wed 30 October 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Read News

At least wait for the video and tests to come through. Also, maybe it's early days, seems a bit strange considering the similarities in hardware between the two.
Posted 9:03am on Thu 31 October 2013
Grammartron
In response to pblive's
At least wait for the video and tests to come through. Also, maybe it's early days, seems a bit strange considering the similarities in hardware between the two.

» Go to pblive's original post
Agreed. It is sightly worrying though, as this looks like it could become a standard solution for third party games to get around the discrepancy in performance. But then we've had a similar sitch this gen, and the difference in visuals ended up being minimal for the most part in the end.
Posted 9:41am on Thu 31 October 2013
BombaLuigi
In response to Topic

Read News

Considering these Consoles should last many Years, its not good. The Industrie is focused on PS and Xbox, because thats where the Money lies, so there Hardware is the most Important.

How many Times did I hear Developers crying because the old Consoles hold them Back? And these consoles where more up do date when they came out then these two new ones (Yes, both).
I just wonder what all that will mean in 4-5 Years. I'm happy as long as I get great and fun Games, but when Developers start Bitching around earlier its not good.

I don't know, I going a bit too much in to the Future now, lets talk about that again in 5 Years.
Posted 9:45am on Thu 31 October 2013
rico_rico
In response to Topic

Read News

in 5 years xone will run game at 480P
Posted 9:55am on Thu 31 October 2013
Karlius
In response to Topic

Read News

It makes you wonder how Forza 5 has hit the 1080p visuals, and whether there are some sneaky tricks or that simply Turn 10 has had more time with the hardware. Only time will tell.

Wonder what Dead Rising and Titan Fall will run at as they have had support from MS.
Posted 10:20am on Thu 31 October 2013
GQRDY
In response to Topic

Read News

i wonder if this I just teething with developers getting used to the new hardware and will change. I have and X1 on preorder im not going to cancel it I had a ps3 & 360 , sold the PS3 didn't like it. still have a 360,vita a 3DS.But this makes me worry a little if the X1 is powerful enough.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site