Castlevania: Lords of Shadow coming to Wii U, 360, PS3 and Vita according to report

Show Topics In:
Posted 10:29am on Tue 22 May 2012
VG_Staff
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow coming to Wii U, 360, PS3 and Vita according to report
A sequel to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is coming to Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PS Vita if an online report is to be believed.

Read Article
Posted 10:29am on Tue 22 May 2012
munkee
In response to Topic
A sequel to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is coming to Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PS Vita if an online report is to be believed.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I'm actually playing through Lords of Shadow at the moment. I'm enjoying it a LOT. The world and creatures are beautiful, and the game is fun to play. I really like the level structure rather than an open world and the lore that comes before each level is a nice touch. Just got to a HUGE boss battle that's quite fun too.

Really quite impressed, so far.
Posted 11:15am on Tue 22 May 2012
tvr77
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
lords of shadow is a great game and at times challenging, it has a nice balance too, iv'e been waiting to hear about a sequel for a while so i'm well pleased to hear this, i just hope its true!
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site