Crytek would consider releasing TimeSplitters HD Collection if petition hits 300,000 signatures

Show Topics In:
Posted 11:17am on Wed 14 November 2012
VG_Staff
Crytek would consider releasing TimeSplitters HD Collection if petition hits 300,000 signatures
CEO would 'love to see' TimeSplitters in HD, but current amount of signatures 'isn't that convincing'.

Read News
Posted 11:17am on Wed 14 November 2012
tvr77
In response to Topic
CEO would 'love to see' TimeSplitters in HD, but current amount of signatures 'isn't that convincing'.

Read News

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Just signed it, lets hope it all pays off now.
Posted 11:39am on Wed 14 November 2012
MrHEWBO
In response to Topic

Read News

just signed the hell out of that
Posted 12:00pm on Wed 14 November 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read News

I'd sign a petition for TS4, but I was hesitant about HD versions of 1,2 and 3 as it wouldn't really be fair to see Crytek release it then discover that sales don't meet expectations because fans of the series already own them and were really just waiting for TS4.

But then I remembered how good Halo CE turned out, and added my signature. Then spammed everyone on Facebook with the link. (Sorry guys).
Posted 12:26pm on Wed 14 November 2012
CheekyLee
In response to FantasyMeister's
I'd sign a petition for TS4, but I was hesitant about HD versions of 1,2 and 3 as it wouldn't really be fair to see Crytek release it then discover that sales don't meet expectations because fans of the series already own them and were really just waiting for TS4.

But then I remembered how good Halo CE turned out, and added my signature. Then spammed everyone on Facebook with the link. (Sorry guys).

» Go to FantasyMeister's original post
TimeSplitters 2 + online = sold. What they really need to do is XBLA/PSN/Steam that game.
Posted 12:30pm on Wed 14 November 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read News

I just love setting fire to Monkeys, and with hindsight Zombies are the new Monkeys, but nobody did Monkeys like Free Radical.
Posted 1:59pm on Wed 14 November 2012
Thel-Win-Man
In response to Topic

Read News

Signed the sh*t out of that petition, Timesplitters was one of the first games I played, and a HD remake would just be awesome!
Posted 11:54am on Thu 15 November 2012
Wido
In response to Topic

Read News

I like Timesplitters but I'd rather have a new game! I'll continue to play Timesplitters 1 & 2 on my PS2 or Gamecube. You cannot match Free Radical.
Posted 12:07pm on Thu 15 November 2012
Mintyrebel
In response to Topic

Read News

Signed.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site