Dragon Age 3 confirmed for release late in 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 4:52pm on Mon 17 September 2012
VG_Staff
Dragon Age 3 confirmed for release late in 2013
In development at BioWare Edmonton and Montreal studios using a new engine underpinned by Frostbite 2.

Read Article
Posted 4:52pm on Mon 17 September 2012
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic
In development at BioWare Edmonton and Montreal studios using a new engine underpinned by Frostbite 2.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Make it like DA:O otherwise, no sale. That is what customers are asking for.

Bear in mind that DA:O took 5 years to make and DA:2 18 months. We want quality, it doesn't matter how long it takes - take a leaf out of Infinite's book.
Posted 5:21pm on Mon 17 September 2012
dudester
In response to Topic

Read Article

I loved loved loved DA:O even now in a lgaming lull I would consider a replay and find something new, haven't touched hawk since I finished the second.
Posted 7:14am on Tue 18 September 2012
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

I don't exactly want it like DA:O like Neon or any others. The gameplay from DA:O yes, but I want DA3 to follow in ME2 + 3 footsteps. The frostbite 2 engine will indeed give us a rather eye candy game, so, more feeling like a demon on the battlefield killing everything with destruction and a better use of items whilst in-game is needed. Pausing the action to heal DA2 was the best way about it.
Posted 6:40pm on Tue 18 September 2012
dudester
In response to Topic

Read Article

Pausing the action was a very big part of the first game as well?
Posted 6:52pm on Tue 18 September 2012
Wido
In response to dudester's
Pausing the action was a very big part of the first game as well?

» Go to dudester's original post
Before battle, healing you could map to buttons to use straight away without pausing. I know you can in DA2, but it was irritation to do so for the second.
Posted 7:31pm on Tue 18 September 2012
dudester
In response to Topic

Read Article

I think this something which was only a problem on console by the sounds of it.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site