Dragon Ball Z For Kinect coming to Xbox 360 this October

Show Topics In:
Posted 2:58pm on Thu 12 April 2012
VG_Staff
Dragon Ball Z For Kinect coming to Xbox 360 this October
Developed by Spike Chunsoft, DBZ For Kinect hopes to deliver an unprecedented sense of immersion with players performing over 100 moves, including the legendary Kamehameha with their own fists.

Read Article
Posted 2:58pm on Thu 12 April 2012
pblive
In response to Topic
Developed by Spike Chunsoft, DBZ For Kinect hopes to deliver an unprecedented sense of immersion with players performing over 100 moves, including the legendary Kamehameha with their own fists.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I'm not a huge DBZ fan, but when a new Kinect game is announced I always hold out hope someone will use the tech well.

That said, Kung Fu Panda 2 is surprisingly good fun.
Posted 3:01pm on Thu 12 April 2012
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

KAAAAAA
Posted 11:54pm on Thu 12 April 2012
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

A lot of Kinect's will be blowing up with the word "IT'S OVER 9000000000!"
Posted 9:30am on Fri 13 April 2012
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

Imagine if Capcom used the same line of thinking with the next Street Fighter...! Grin
Posted 9:35am on Fri 13 April 2012
CheekyLee
In response to Topic

Read Article

"KAAMEEEHAAAMEEEHAA!"

I FULLY APPROVE OF THIS IDEA! Whilst not a DBZ fan, particularly, I do love the idea of shouting stuff at a game to make it work. Although, having to stand still for 30 minutes charging your power level might be a bit dull...
Posted 11:55am on Fri 13 April 2012
Bloodstorm
In response to Clockpunk's
Imagine if Capcom used the same line of thinking with the next Street Fighter...! Grin

» Go to Clockpunk's original post
Jack says "they're over 9000" in SFxT.

On topic GOTY OF ALL YEARS!!

BUYING KINET SO WE CAN DO THIS IN THE PUBS!!!!!
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site