E3 2012 Scorecard: Nintendo

Show Topics In:
Posted 5:51pm on Wed 6 June 2012
VG_Staff
E3 2012 Scorecard: Nintendo
VideoGamer.com staff share their thoughts on Nintendo's E3 conference.

Read Article
Posted 5:51pm on Wed 6 June 2012
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Nintendo was a the major disappointment this year, I really hope they at least try and pull something out of the bag at Gamescom otherwise this won't look great for them... again.

I'm not saying I won't buy a Wii U, I'll get mine christmas time to get AC3 and GTA Lego (lego city undercover, which looks very solid considering the rest of the line up) but as a person who doesn't own a 360 or PS3 that isn't saying much. When I can say I'm more interested in all of the downloadable Wii U games then the majority of full titles, something is totally wrong with this picture.

I'm not getting another mario game this year. One a year is all I'm willing get for the platformers, and that one was Mario 3D land, let alone 3, especially since I've doing that for 4 years.... (I'll end up buying NSMBU and NSMB2 at some point anyway, I'll wait till the 3DS runs out good games releases).

Speaking of 3DS,on the other hand it may actually be hitting its stride at last, another mario platformer, paper mario (rpg), luigi's mansion: dark moon, a good looking 2D castlevania and lets not forget all that stuff that hasn't had a western release date or official announcement (TLoZ: MM3D, fire emblem, prof layton vs ace attorney, Project X Zone, Pokemon B2&W2)

The conference tonight had better be good... well at least good enough to boost an 11/30 score.
Posted 10:03pm on Wed 6 June 2012
Darkr8zor
In response to Topic

Read Article

The main thing on my mind with the Wii U is how/what it will add to Aliens: Colonial Marines when/if it comes out....
Posted 11:24pm on Wed 6 June 2012
Mr_Ninjutsu
In response to Topic

Read Article

It felt like all of the companies, with the exception of Ubisoft, held a lot back. Shame, thought Nintendo would've shot the fish barrel out of the cat bag. Guess not.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site