E3 2013: VideoGamer.com Predictions

Show Topics In:
Posted 1:18pm on Fri 7 June 2013
VG_Staff
E3 2013: VideoGamer.com Predictions
What will happen at next week's E3? VideoGamer.com looks to the future to give their realistic, and not so realistic, predictions.

Read the full article
Posted 1:18pm on Fri 7 June 2013
Woodfella
In response to Topic
What will happen at next week's E3? VideoGamer.com looks to the future to give their realistic, and not so realistic, predictions.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
New perfect dark and a new metroid are my predictions.

My desperate hopes are a new F Zero and any tiny mention of a new fall out and a new zelda, even though I havent played skyward sword yet.
Posted 1:30pm on Fri 7 June 2013
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I think it would be about time to bring back F-Zero or Star Fox wouldn't be a bad prediction. Considering Nintendo, has brought back, pilot wings, Kid Icuras, Luigi's Mansion on the 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new game with Fox McCloud. With Mario Kart appearing this year, F-Zero is less likely, but you never know.

It's not like Nintendo haven't let franchise miss generations before. Fire Emblem and Metroid, both skipped the N64, but made a come back in a big way with Metriod Prime or and Path of Radiance.

Speaking of Metroid, that would be good to see as well. Some indie stuff would be cool as well.

Also I'm calling this now. The historic Rare franchise making a come back will be Wizards and Warriors!
Posted 1:42pm on Fri 7 June 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I think they'll show:

- 360 running Diablo III
- Final Fantasy XV is an intriguing prospect, it'd be nice to have a male lead in the series as we haven't had one for a bit
- Playable Destiny from Bungie
- SOE throwing up some big titles for consoles
- Lots and lots of CGI that makes you go "WOW!" and then a bit of gameplay that makes you go "Eh? It looks current gen..."
- Denis Dyack trying to tell people he predicted the One console 5 years ago and nobody listening to him
- Empty booths that are displaying Wii U titles
- PS4 hardware
- At least 20 decent titles aimed at current gen hardware to keep it ticking over for a couple of more years
- A new GTA IV trailer
Posted 1:49pm on Fri 7 June 2013
Woodfella
In response to MJTH's
I think it would be about time to bring back F-Zero or Star Fox wouldn't be a bad prediction. Considering Nintendo, has brought back, pilot wings, Kid Icuras, Luigi's Mansion on the 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new game with Fox McCloud. With Mario Kart appearing this year, F-Zero is less likely, but you never know.

It's not like Nintendo haven't let franchise miss generations before. Fire Emblem and Metroid, both skipped the N64, but made a come back in a big way with Metriod Prime or and Path of Radiance.

Speaking of Metroid, that would be good to see as well. Some indie stuff would be cool as well.

Also I'm calling this now. The historic Rare franchise making a come back will be Wizards and Warriors!

» Go to MJTH's original post
I really want a new F zero! Star fox isnt a bad shout, they should just let Kamiya do it!
Posted 3:07pm on Fri 7 June 2013
Rickitis
In response to Topic

Read the full article

FYI TitanFall has been confirmed as an Xbox/PC exclusive.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...3b08144d000010
Posted 4:02pm on Sat 8 June 2013
Marink
In response to Topic

Read the full article

One of the games I'm most excited about is Retro Studios' project. I'm also hoping for F-Zero, even though it's probably not realistic...

That, and I'm interested to see what Ubisoft has to offer. They are good at raising the roof at E3.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site