E3 2014: The Predictions

Show Topics In:
Posted 5:24pm on Thu 5 June 2014
VG_Staff
E3 2014: The Predictions
Every member of the VideoGamer.com team predicts what will happen at this year's E3.

Read the full article
Posted 5:24pm on Thu 5 June 2014
Syme
In response to Topic
Every member of the VideoGamer.com team predicts what will happen at this year's E3.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I think Steve is the only one who's going to be 100% right here.
Posted 5:32pm on Thu 5 June 2014
cometsighted
In response to Topic

Read the full article

They are missing Tam's predictions
Posted 5:36pm on Thu 5 June 2014
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I hope it's a spin-off Resident Evil game since the actor who mo-caps for Wesker has been doing stuff for capcom.

What i really don't want to see is another Wesker/Chris game.
Posted 5:39pm on Thu 5 June 2014
CybaRJ
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Microsoft's original digital vision is back, along with Family Sharing. Offers Halo 2 Anniversary and a Halo 5 beta as a sweetener to those who sign up, a la Steam launch. Halo 2 is now a badly translated, grind-fest JRPG with a nonsensical story. 'Gaf users brain's melt.
Posted 5:55pm on Thu 5 June 2014
Refsteve
In response to Topic

Read the full article

All this timed exclusive garbage is ridiculous.
Posted 6:45pm on Thu 5 June 2014
BritishWolf
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I doubt the new RESI would be exclusive to any platform. I'm mostly with what Dave is saying I think. Can't wait to see the sexy (normal-sized) Aisha Tyler on stage again though
Posted 7:11pm on Thu 5 June 2014
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read the full article

My Predictions (for Nintendo atleast) are:
Show Spoiler 1) Zelda Wii U: This one is pretty obvious, but I doubt that they will manage to release the game this year.
2) "X" Release in early 2015: Monolith Soft's new spiritual successor to Xenoblade chronicles, will release in early 2015 (which in Nintendo speak will mean June). We will get some more details on the game saying that it will be a single player RPG with multiplayer elements allowing friends to be in your party.
3) "Yarn Yoshi": This game gets a proper re-reveal and will be released later this year in either October or December.
4)Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem: New gameplay release March 2015
5) Beyonetta 2: Gets a firm November release date.
6) Smash Bros 3DS: Gets an August/ July release date.
7)Smahs Bros Wii U: New Trailer new characters, old returning characters, no release date.
8A) New 3DS Franchise: This might be a bit of a stretch, but I doubt that the secret game Nintendo will want to show at their 3DS developer round table will be Smash 3DS. They'll announce a a new franchise and everyone will be completely underwhelmed/ complain that it's not a new game in an old franchise. Either this or...
8B/C) Majora's Mask 3DS: Announced and released later this year. Or New Star Fox game for 3DS. They already have suitable models from the remake. They just need to rework them into a new game.
9) An indie game montage: self explanatory.
10) Hyrule Warriors: Nobody really cares about this, but it will get a new trailer/ which will segway into the proper zelda trailer and will be an early 2015 release.
11)Megaman Legends 3 or King of the Pirates gets resurrected.
12)Sonic Boom Trailer: May be meh, may be good.
13)Some unannounced new game from an existing Nintendo franchise, probably platformer.
14) Some other stuff:.... .... Hopefully.
Posted 7:12pm on Thu 5 June 2014
ThisPrat
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I don't think Uncharted's in a good enough shape at the moment to have gameplay. Maybe an extended cutscene as a trailer?
Posted 7:14pm on Thu 5 June 2014
ViktAhri
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I really hope it does not happen as I do not wish to support the xbox one, but If time splitters is announced as an exclusive, Id be down the high-street tomorrow.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site