F1 2012 Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 6:03pm on Mon 17 September 2012
VG_Staff
F1 2012 Review
Quote:
The subtle improvements are almost invisible to an untrained eye, but F1 nuts will find immeasurable satisfaction in taming and tuning this year’s cars to performance perfection.

Read Article
Posted 6:03pm on Mon 17 September 2012
Njeezy
In response to Topic
Quote:
The subtle improvements are almost invisible to an untrained eye, but F1 nuts will find immeasurable satisfaction in taming and tuning this year’s cars to performance perfection.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
In F1 2011 the highest difficulty of legend was still largely beatable after a little practice and professional was a good difficulty to start with (although coming first would become a habit). Is the difficulty largely the same as in 2011 or is it harder? and are the penalties in 2012's multiplayer still as ludicrous as 2011?
Posted 10:29pm on Mon 17 September 2012
LandGrazer
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

It really could do with a slider difficulty, 1 - 100 instead of several modes. You either find it not hard enough or too hard.
    Posted 10:31am on Sat 22 September 2012
    shihan
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

as a hardcore f1 2010,2011 player i expected something rather special from 2012, and i have to say that i have never played such drivel., the sound for starters is just an annoying scream not at all how an engine should sound, the handling is absolutely terrible car doesn't even feel as if its on the track more floating in mid air, the penalties are utterly ludicrous, if you cut a corner due to a driver error you are still given a time penalty is it not enough that you made the mistake in the first place without being penalized for making a mistake (this does not happen in formula 1). i can not believe that a reputable games maufacturer like Codemasters would release a game of such low standard. VERY DISAPPOINTED INDEAD Sad
    Sad Sad Sad
    Posted 10:09pm on Wed 26 September 2012
    87Sarah
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

I haven't managed to purchase any of the F1 games so far and this year will be the year I finally get to play a Formula 1 game. This review, the description of the weather mechanics particularly, have confirmed that for me. Nice review Sam. Smile
    Posted 11:22am on Thu 27 September 2012
    Wido
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

Debating whether to get this to be honest. I enjoyed the demo and the realism of F1 is completely top notch. I liked F1 2010, but I hardly ever play it, still remains on the shelf collecting dust!

However, F1 2012 is a game I would give my time too. The demo has confirmed that because I have been playing the demo quite a bit since I downloaded. Handling and the camber in the track, weather, detail in the car physics, car models and the stats is a seller for me. I like my stats, especially on cars, because, I love cars.
    Posted 10:31pm on Tue 2 October 2012
    Bbbasia12
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

Big Disappointment !!!!!!
    I played Formula 1 2011 on Extreme mode and it's very challenging. I tried the 2012 version and I'm extremely disappointed with the handling of the car. Game is applying too much ABS and traction control even I turn everything off. Car doesn't feel natural like in 2011. Codemaster - Please could you spend little bit more time on it to improve the game !!!! The graphic is very nice but that is it for this game.
    This is racing game but you don't get racing feeling at all !!!!
    Posted 8:16am on Tue 16 October 2012
    RSKS230
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

OMG I never noticed you can't play as your favorite driver. This is why I hate exclusive license. It shows Codemaster wants to be the only F1 game developer because their product is so sorry if another company was granted F1 rights nobody would by their crappy version. Back in early 2000 we had at least 4 choices of F1 games.
    Posted 8:23am on Tue 16 October 2012
    RSKS230
    In response to Topic
    Quote:

Read Article

If you wanna call something F1 2012 to go along with the FIA F1 2012 season. Why can't it get released at the beginning of the seasons like every other sport franchise. Three years in a row the game is released nearly the end of the season. It's one of the stupidest business move I've ever seen
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site