GAME cashing in on Xbox One Day One Edition shortage with £615 bundle

Show Topics In:
Posted 2:57pm on Tue 3 September 2013
VG_Staff
GAME cashing in on Xbox One Day One Edition shortage with £615 bundle
Call of Duty: Prestige Edition bundle "the only way you can now guarantee your Day One Console".

Read News
Posted 2:57pm on Tue 3 September 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
Call of Duty: Prestige Edition bundle "the only way you can now guarantee your Day One Console".

Read News

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
This is why we love GAME so much, always doing it's utmost to deliver its customers fantastic value under difficult circumstances. Not.
Posted 3:23pm on Tue 3 September 2013
Ecosse
In response to Topic

Read News

Bargain, I'll take 2.
Posted 4:35pm on Tue 3 September 2013
DeadlySinz86
In response to Topic

Read News

Robbing bastards, as if the console isn't expensive enough. ***** GAME, Shopto.net still have quite a few Day One editions left.
Posted 7:30pm on Tue 3 September 2013
tvr77
In response to Topic

Read News

I think you are all missing something. Part of the extra cost is because COD:G is the prestige edition, it has an actual 1080p HD camera with it, season pass etc. Also the PS4 with the prestige edition is £534.

The prestige edition alone is £179.99
Posted 7:34pm on Tue 3 September 2013
essex1212
In response to tvr77's
I think you are all missing something. Part of the extra cost is because COD:G is the prestige edition, it has an actual 1080p HD camera with it, season pass etc. Also the PS4 with the prestige edition is £534.

The prestige edition alone is £179.99

» Go to tvr77's original post
I think what people are annoyed about is that there are Day one edition's still out there, but you are forced to buy extras you don't want for it now like Shopto are doing.
They are out there but companies are lying and taking even more of a piss on us gamers dude.
Not everyone can afford it at that price, the console alone is expensive enough at 430 quid.

Like it comes with Kinnect and you don't need it now.
Posted 7:44pm on Tue 3 September 2013
tvr77
In response to Topic

Read News

Yes but it still costs what it costs. The main problem here is that GAME are selling it as a bundle in the first place, the price it self adds up with that stupid COD game. It would be nice if they decided to brake this bundle apart and took the prestige edition away from it. I'm more than sure people would rather a cheaper console than an overpriced COD edition.

Don't worry i'm not sticking up for GAME i hate the toss pots these days.
Posted 9:31am on Wed 4 September 2013
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read News

What *****s.
Posted 9:56am on Wed 4 September 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Read News

Anyone would think they were in business to make a profit...

...nah, that's silly...
Posted 11:17am on Wed 4 September 2013
altaranga
In response to Topic

Read News

GAME is forcing me to do nothing.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site