GamesCom 2013: What We Want

Show Topics In:
Posted 2:21pm on Sat 17 August 2013
VG_Staff
GamesCom 2013: What We Want
As Europe's biggest gaming convention starts in but a few days, VideoGamer.com reveals what they want to see from the show.

Read the full article
Posted 2:21pm on Sat 17 August 2013
aligatorhardt
In response to Topic
As Europe's biggest gaming convention starts in but a few days, VideoGamer.com reveals what they want to see from the show.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I would like to see game advertisement showing actual gameplay instead of just cinematic sequences. Would like for games to pick a genre and stop trying to be one size fits all. I am tired of endless lame extensions of a series. It is becoming very hard to find a new game to buy, as idiots pre-ordering games allows studios to just make a good 3 minute add, and get sales even when the game is crap. Thank goodness for You tube so actual gameplay can be seen before a purchase.
Posted 3:28pm on Sat 17 August 2013
Freekill
In response to Topic

Read the full article

most of the games will be playerable at gamescom aligator meaning media will be able to review gameplay on what they saw unlike with E3 were it was almost all behind closed doors.
Posted 5:46pm on Sat 17 August 2013
Los_VALOS
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I really wish Evolution would've just made another Motorstorm and simply made it crazier.. I remember in that lonely first year of the PS3 it was a comfort to be able to kick other racers of their bikes before flipping them off in mid-air while doing a sick jump.
Having both GT and Driveclub just seems like overlap when we're talking about precious exclusives.. And it's made certain every games site will point out Forza is better, when clearly it's GT5 that will be Forza's contender, on both this and next-gen.
Posted 8:25pm on Sat 17 August 2013
sycholect
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I'm looking at the list of Xbox One exclusives and the only fun one seems to be Sunset Overdrive.

I hope we get to see more of the Fable 1 remake ( Fable TLC is the only acceptable fable game =p )
A new Crackdown would be amazing ( IF They remove the zombies and really boring additional mandatory gameplay missions in the 2nd ; just give me a list a bad dudes and let me drive out of my underwater batcave and carry fools to the tops of buildings)
I would drop dead for another Lost Odyssey game, but I doubt that will ever happen since MW and Microsoft fell out

For the PS4 I want planetside 2 to be shown running 60fps and maybe FF14ARR, Warframe and Order footage

( and a good crash bandicoot or spyro game ;_; )
Posted 9:00pm on Sat 17 August 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I'd like to see:

- a Kinect-less SKU (they might as well, they've done everything else).
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Crackdown 3 persistent world MMO with Guilds/Clans/Bases
- Gaikai offering streaming for the entire Sony back catalogue
- Rockstar's reason for GTA V Online coming out later than the main game
- Nintendo shouting 'Surprise! Here's the real one!!" and showing off their next gen console replete with tablet controller, 8GB of RAM and 30 new IPs that have been in secret development for the last 5 years.
- Diablo III single player running on a 360/PS3
- Torchlight 3
- The Elderscrolls VI: OnlineBombedSoWeWentBackToBasicsRimWind
- The equivalent of Steam Community Marketplace announced for consoles
- Microsoft taking back everything they said at GamesCom over the following week
- Someone making it illegal to sell a game at £49.99 RRP that includes microtransactions
- Someone making it illegal to sell a game at £49.99 RRP and then charge for DLC later
- Two Worlds Three
- Sacred 3
- EA being forced to update a sports title for at least 2 years before bringing out another one which will be exactly the same as the one last year
- The XBox One spontaneously combusting live on stage due to overheating
- Anything new from Level-5
- Some actual gameplay. From anyone.
Posted 1:08pm on Sun 18 August 2013
b23cdq
In response to FantasyMeister's
I'd like to see:

- a Kinect-less SKU (they might as well, they've done everything else).
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Crackdown 3 persistent world MMO with Guilds/Clans/Bases
- Gaikai offering streaming for the entire Sony back catalogue
- Rockstar's reason for GTA V Online coming out later than the main game
- Nintendo shouting 'Surprise! Here's the real one!!" and showing off their next gen console replete with tablet controller, 8GB of RAM and 30 new IPs that have been in secret development for the last 5 years.
- Diablo III single player running on a 360/PS3
- Torchlight 3
- The Elderscrolls VI: OnlineBombedSoWeWentBackToBasicsRimWind
- The equivalent of Steam Community Marketplace announced for consoles
- Microsoft taking back everything they said at GamesCom over the following week
- Someone making it illegal to sell a game at £49.99 RRP that includes microtransactions
- Someone making it illegal to sell a game at £49.99 RRP and then charge for DLC later
- Two Worlds Three
- Sacred 3
- EA being forced to update a sports title for at least 2 years before bringing out another one which will be exactly the same as the one last year
- The XBox One spontaneously combusting live on stage due to overheating
- Anything new from Level-5
- Some actual gameplay. From anyone.

» Go to FantasyMeister's original post
"Nintendo shouting 'Surprise! Here's the real one!!" and showing off their next gen console replete with tablet controller, 8GB of RAM and 30 new IPs that have been in secret development for the last 5 years."

Sure, if I get one for free, as I already bought a Wii U. Thats not gonna happen, and I don't think they would risk pissing off 3.6 million of their most loyal customers.
Posted 4:09pm on Sun 18 August 2013
BluWarfareHD09
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I'm sorry but it's clear the guy writing the article is MS fanboy, DriveClub looking inferior to Forza 5, come on the footage we saw of Forza 5 looked so cartoony compared to the more realistic style of DriveClub.
Posted 4:56pm on Sun 18 August 2013
DASHONFIRE
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Seriously, how can Infamous: Second Son do absolutely nothing for you? It is by far the best next gen game I have seen thus far.
Posted 8:24pm on Sun 18 August 2013
PureCrysis
In response to Topic

Read the full article

What i want:
1.Kingdom Hearts 3 announced as PS4 exclusive
2.Xbox one to freeze on stage
3.PS4 to announce a new Spyro title =D
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site