Gamescom 2014: What's going to happen?

Show Topics In:
Posted 4:05pm on Mon 11 August 2014
VG_Staff
Gamescom 2014: What's going to happen?
VideoGamer.com sits down, takes a breath and decides to predict what will happen at this year's Gamescom.

Read the full article
Posted 4:05pm on Mon 11 August 2014
9193bb
In response to Topic
VideoGamer.com sits down, takes a breath and decides to predict what will happen at this year's Gamescom.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I hope we get some more information on No Man's Sky other and a release date for The Witness, also for everyone to predict complain about call of duty.
Posted 4:38pm on Mon 11 August 2014
BarryK
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I'd happily take news of a Valkyria Chronicles re-release or a collection. Or a whole new title for home consoles but that's a bit much for a Gamescom reveal I reckon.
Posted 6:32pm on Mon 11 August 2014
Syme
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I was going to suggest getting Bratwurst from that place on Berwick street but I forgot it closed down. Well there's still Herman Ze German I suppose.
Posted 7:20pm on Mon 11 August 2014
Badgerman
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Horace goes skiing HD remaster bundled with Hungry Horace and Horace and the Spiders, I need this!!!!!
Posted 12:05pm on Tue 12 August 2014
Karlius
In response to Topic

Read the full article

The worst part of this whole article is the realisation that there will not be a videogamer presence at Gamescon.

I guess I'll be looking elsewhere to get my updates of the events as without anyone there who will be previewing the newest builds or getting the interviews such as Scammell's scoop on Dan Greenawalt last year.

What is the point of visiting this site for generic released news articles with a little spin. This is a European site missing the largest European games expo, the second biggest expo in the world only to E3 at the dawn of the new generation. Seems absolutely bizarre and I hope the persons responsible for this decision get panned!
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site