GTA 5 Info Burst: Brand new details on 2013's most anticipated game

Show Topics In:
Posted 8:37pm on Thu 2 May 2013
VG_Staff
GTA 5 Info Burst: Brand new details on 2013's most anticipated game
Property acquisition! Special abilities! Hitchhikers! A round-up of the latest information on Grand Theft Auto 5.

Read News
Posted 8:37pm on Thu 2 May 2013
Woffls
In response to Topic
Property acquisition! Special abilities! Hitchhikers! A round-up of the latest information on Grand Theft Auto 5.

Read News

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Wow, this is going to consume my life when it's released. I hope the rest of September is relatively quiet... and that I actually have a means of playing it by then.

Car customisation is a big deal for me because I spend most of my time in GTA driving and really enjoy it. I've always loved buying properties with big garages and collecting cars, so GTAV is going to suit my GTA play-style very well.

Don't care about underwater stuff tough. :\
Posted 11:35am on Fri 3 May 2013
saed123
In response to Topic

Read News

the graphics r *****t, needs to be improvedd for a good game like gta
Posted 4:08am on Wed 8 May 2013
Asconnerty
In response to Topic

Read News

Just cant f****** wait!!! I really hope the RDR weapon wheel is featured in this gta. It would make things soooo much easier!! That and I hope that you can customize the body kits of the cars. I modded cars on gta4 so I'm gonna miss having ferraris and lambos. I just want to be able to customize the body of an infernus to make it look more like a lambo.
Posted 6:38am on Wed 8 May 2013
endallchaos
In response to Topic

Read News

I read an article in another page that said that the graphics aren't going to be amazingly improved from GTA4. graphics aren't that important to me, even though I do care about them just a little, and I do think it's going to look AT LEAST a tiny bit better than GTA4. I'm not really going to be angry if the graphics aren't amazingly good, like most people will be, if it does end up being like it said in that article.
Posted 10:01am on Wed 8 May 2013
Grammartron
In response to endallchaos's
I read an article in another page that said that the graphics aren't going to be amazingly improved from GTA4. graphics aren't that important to me, even though I do care about them just a little, and I do think it's going to look AT LEAST a tiny bit better than GTA4. I'm not really going to be angry if the graphics aren't amazingly good, like most people will be, if it does end up being like it said in that article.

» Go to endallchaos's original post
The graphics look great in the flesh, there are no worries there at all. Looks every bit as good as you'd expect a game at this stage of the console cycle to. No idea what saed123 is on about.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site