International Cricket 2010 Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 10:02am on Sun 20 June 2010
VG_Staff
International Cricket 2010 Review
Quote:
Cricket 2010 plays a decent game of cricket, but the new camera brings with it as many negatives as it does positives, and the presentation is still severely lacking.

Read Article
Posted 10:02am on Sun 20 June 2010
joeblow
In response to Topic
Quote:
Cricket 2010 plays a decent game of cricket, but the new camera brings with it as many negatives as it does positives, and the presentation is still severely lacking.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I've got this game and it's tons better than last year. It seems ~more~ polished to me and harder if anything, not easier (especially with the HUD off option). Not sure which game this reviewer was playing, maybe it was an early review copy? The action cam is awesome! Bizzare review, especially since he gave Ashes a 7 last year, and this one got a 6!
Posted 5:18pm on Mon 21 June 2010
draytone
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Thanks for the review. I picked up a cheap copy of Ashes the other week and that satisfies my need to demolish the aussies at cricket enough not to warrant spending more money.
Posted 5:34pm on Mon 17 September 2012
ludjoza
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

The best Part of this game is making a custom player and watching him grow with stats, it keeps track of each game and this to me is amazing, unlike brian lara which never did. pity they havent created a cricket game that allow virtual pro and build up from school boy cricket to international Sides.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.