Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX coming to PS3 in 2014

Show Topics In:  
Posted 2:18pm on Mon 14 October 2013
VG_Staff
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX coming to PS3 in 2014
Includes HD versions of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, plus Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD cinematics.

Read News
Posted 2:18pm on Mon 14 October 2013
A1J2P3
In response to Topic
Includes HD versions of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, plus Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD cinematics.

Read News

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I love the fact that this is coming out but would it not be more sensible for it to be a ps4 title? also they seem to have completely ignored KH3D, not all of us can afford a 3DS!
Posted 7:32pm on Mon 14 October 2013
RazorGecko
In response to Topic

Read News

KH3 will be released for the PS4, I guess that you will be able to download this from the store on the PS4 too tho!
Posted 7:39pm on Mon 14 October 2013
Freekill
In response to Topic

Read News

SO hype for this. Hopefully it will come out early 2014 but I don't mind waiting as I am still playing 1.5
Posted 7:40pm on Mon 14 October 2013
Freekill
In response to RazorGecko's
KH3 will be released for the PS4, I guess that you will be able to download this from the store on the PS4 too tho!

» Go to RazorGecko's original post
A lot of ps3 games will be put up on Gaikei which is a steaming server the ps4 uses to stream ps3 games. No one knows what titles will be on there.
Posted 7:53pm on Mon 14 October 2013
RazorGecko
In response to Topic

Read News

Do you think that they will allow you to get the games that you already own for free on the Gaikei? Or maybe for a small fee?
Posted 2:12am on Tue 15 October 2013
Freekill
In response to RazorGecko's
Do you think that they will allow you to get the games that you already own for free on the Gaikei? Or maybe for a small fee?

» Go to RazorGecko's original post
I reckon it will most likely be for a small fee. If they make it so you can have games you already own for free then the only way I can see them achieving this is through the games barcode. Otherwise there is no other way to confirm you actually purchased the game.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.