Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is an Xbox 360/PS3 game, prologue to Metal Gear Solid 5

Show Topics In:  
Posted 10:43am on Mon 3 September 2012
VG_Staff
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is an Xbox 360/PS3 game, prologue to Metal Gear Solid 5
Stunning stealth game is a current-generation title, Konami confirms.

Read Article
Posted 10:43am on Mon 3 September 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Wait.. did he say 360? If my 360 lives that long I'll look foward to it but I think Borderlands 2 will kill it for good. And as it's a prologue I guess it's a no-brainer that Metal Gear 5 will be multi-platform as well?

Which leaves the burning question: Will the 360 ever get MGS4?
Posted 11:52am on Mon 3 September 2012
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

I don't think 360 will ever get MGS4. They would have released it by now if there weren't some deal in place with Sony.

MGS:GZ won't look this good on current gen consoles. I suspect it will be on next gen as well, or maybe they just decided to make a really good looking PC version.
Posted 12:43pm on Mon 3 September 2012
thompo555
In response to Topic

Read Article

If BF3 can have great visuals AND destruction, then I'm pretty sure MGS:GZ might be able to put all the freed up assets from a lack of destruction into makin the graphics even better. I'd bet my wife (that's the done thing with wife's and games, right?) that it's 30FPS comes out only on 360/PS3 and is nearing that visual quality.

I do agree with Woffls on MGS4, that will never go to 360. However this may be "here, you've had a taster on 369/PS3, to play the rest of the story with better graphics and [insert PR waffle here] you must buy the game on the PS4!". Totally speculative, but it could work and I would love to see Sony exclusives from Kojima again.
Posted 9:00pm on Sun 3 March 2013
DirtyBirds66
In response to Topic

Read Article

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is gonna have the best graphics with the Xbox 360!! Another Sony "Exclusive" to the Xbox! and FYI there are planning to release MGS4: Guns of the Patriots for the Xbox! SO HA!
Posted 11:25am on Mon 4 March 2013
rbevanx
In response to Topic

Read Article

@Woffls
I think I read somewhere that Sony paid for some of the production budget of MGS 4 and that's why it still hasn't come out on 360.

I can't remember where I read it though sorry...
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.