Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 7:02pm on Wed 31 October 2012
VG_Staff
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Review
Quote:
Need for Speed: Most Wanted's greatest achievement is how it sets such a firm focus on racing. Criterion set out to make an open-world arcade racer where competition is king, and succeeded.

Read Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Review
Posted 7:02pm on Wed 31 October 2012
Joshua55
In response to Topic
Quote:
Need for Speed: Most Wanted's greatest achievement is how it sets such a firm focus on racing. Criterion set out to make an open-world arcade racer where competition is king, and succeeded.

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
So glad this reviewed well, this and halo 4 should see me to the end of the year :P interested in how this does against Forza horizon, but great review Smile
Criterion FTW once again!!
Posted 9:27pm on Wed 31 October 2012
pblive
In response to Topic
Quote:

Nice read Sam. Should have this coming on Friday, along with the Vita version. Glad it looks like another great racing game.
Posted 10:16pm on Wed 31 October 2012
dazzadavie
In response to Topic
Quote:

Nice read and this is a game I really want but am just to poor to pick up. Even trading in wouldn't do it :'(
Posted 12:48pm on Fri 2 November 2012
EverTheOptimist
In response to Topic
Quote:

Sounds like everything I was hoping for, looking forward to buying this after work.

The fact I'll inevitably end up loving this as much, or more, than Hot Pursuit still makes me wonder why I couldn't stand Burnout Paradise. It's a fact that will haunt me forever.
Posted 12:55pm on Fri 2 November 2012
munkee
In response to EverTheOptimist's
Sounds like everything I was hoping for, looking forward to buying this after work.

The fact I'll inevitably end up loving this as much, or more, than Hot Pursuit still makes me wonder why I couldn't stand Burnout Paradise. It's a fact that will haunt me forever.

» Go to EverTheOptimist's original post
Weirdly, I'm the same. I loved Hot Pursuit and rate it as one of the best arcade racers ever made. I've played Most Wanted (Eurogamer Expo) and really enjoyed it. I'll also buy it after work. But, I just couldn't get into Burnout Paradise!? I even bought it a second time, in case I hadn't given it enough time the first time I owned it, and still didn't like it.

I can't work it out either.
Posted 11:38am on Mon 12 November 2012
Dyingsoul
In response to Topic
Quote:

Check this video if you want to know how to unlock PRo Tuning easily! (Tires+Nitro)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTnCjIevVIk
Posted 10:53am on Fri 21 December 2012
Nousedavaible
In response to Topic
Quote:

How to get 50.000 pursuit points in 6 minutes with any car, even with Koenigsegg Agera R is here ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj32D2MLdhQ
Posted 10:54am on Fri 21 December 2012
Nousedavaible
In response to Topic
Quote:

Crash Landing race (no scratches)
----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knX_bP2LSdM
Posted 10:56am on Fri 21 December 2012
Nousedavaible
In response to Topic
Quote:

Need For Speed Most Wanted Criterion Game - Alfa Romeo 4C Concept Challenge ---->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxlKuLqhwk0
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site