New SBK video game for May 2011

Show Topics In:
Posted 8:00pm on Tue 30 November 2010
VG_Staff
New SBK video game for May 2011
Hopes to set a new standard in the bike racing genre.

Read Article
Posted 8:00pm on Tue 30 November 2010
mikejosh1978
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
As much as Valentino Rossi & co are great to watch these games are either too easy or just too damn hard to play , particularly whilst using ps3's massive deadzone thumbsticks .
Does anyone actually buy these games ?
Posted 9:42am on Sun 23 January 2011
gubasx
In response to Topic

Read Article

sbk x was very uncontrolable on xbox 360 while playing on simulation mode .. 30 fps just won't do it .. please make it run at 60 fps this time and make it with better engine sounds and improve the drifting/sliding control .. the handling model is in the right direction ..but at 30 fps it's simply impossible to feel the bike at enough frame rates to be able to react to the bike's behaviour, and that lack of sensitive info leaves us inevitably with a huge lack of responsiveness problem.
I saw nothing new on the 2011 gameplay videos. but i don't even care about that ..the game could even look worse i don't care ..i just want it to be a fast react/fast response game and to be addictive. none of them it will be if it runs at 30 fps once again.
still ..even with all this problems that i mentioned, sbk x is still the best genre game in the market, but that is mainly because moto gp 09/10 was just too bad to be true.. motogp 09/10 was too arcade and childish.
PS: I don't even waste time playing any of these two games anymore. it makes me kind of sad ..because sbk x was pretty close to being a great game .. but the gap between what the game was and what the game could have been was enough to make it a pointless to insist on playing game, the problem wasn't in the lack of user training ..was in the game itself.
Posted 11:17pm on Tue 17 May 2011
kaoro
In response to Topic

Read Article

does rossi come on the game????
Posted 11:20pm on Tue 17 May 2011
kaoro
In response to Topic

Read Article

id think its that bad... its a simulator you guys need a NAIL kit!!!
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.