Nintendo of Japan reveals 2007 line-up

Show Topics In:
Posted 12:04am on Sun 11 March 2007
VG_Staff
Nintendo of Japan reveals 2007 line-up
What does 2007 hold for the Wii and Nintendo DS? Nintendo of Japan has the answer.

Read Article
Posted 12:04am on Sun 11 March 2007
Chris
    In response to Topic
    What does 2007 hold for the Wii and Nintendo DS? Nintendo of Japan has the answer.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
    I am sooooooooooo MAAAAAD because Mario Party 8 is only for Wii!!!! I love Mario Party and was wanting to get it for Gamecube because I have one, but Nintendo is releasing all the games I wanted for Wii, like Super Smash Bros. Brawl. That forces you to get a Wii just to get one game. Doesn't Nintendo already have enough money???
    Posted 5:15pm on Wed 14 March 2007
    gongalo
      In response to Topic

Read Article

i am so far verry happy with the wii line up of games.
      Posted 5:19pm on Wed 14 March 2007
      Wii Lover
        In response to Topic

Read Article

wen is super smash bros coming to wii i am sooooooo lookin forward to the wi-fi connectivity with it. then my m8 cant go round blaggin dat his xbox 360 is beta just because you can play online with it.
        Posted 5:23pm on Wed 14 March 2007
        Wii Lover
          In response to Topic

Read Article

This is a reply to chris the reason nintendo isnt making any more games for gamecube is that they have stopped production of it altogether.
          Show Topics In:
          Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
          View Full Site