PES 2013 Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 12:59pm on Mon 17 September 2012
VG_Staff
PES 2013 Review
Quote:
PES 2013 manages to do something only the best arcade experiences achieve. It offers playability to those who want to dip their toes in and hardcore techniques for the serious gamer.

Read Article
Posted 12:59pm on Mon 17 September 2012
aidey6
In response to Topic
Quote:
PES 2013 manages to do something only the best arcade experiences achieve. It offers playability to those who want to dip their toes in and hardcore techniques for the serious gamer.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Aaaah dammit, that's torn it. I haven't played Evo since the PS2 era and Konami go and finally release a version worth owning......
Posted 1:46pm on Mon 17 September 2012
Wido
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

It does sound like PES 2013 has improved from past games, but comparing from both the demo...

FIFA 13 wins it for me every aspect, though I do like the passing PES, where you have more control where you want that ball to go. I could see something like going into FIFA, as it would work brilliantly with the attacking AI intelligence. FIFA still gets my hard earned cash than PES this year. Maybe next? Wink
Posted 2:05pm on Mon 17 September 2012
draytone
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Still keeping my Fifa13 preoder, the changes to career mode alone warrant it. I did enjoy the PES demo but wasn't sure about the overall presentation.
Posted 9:18am on Tue 18 September 2012
dav2612
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

I played the demos of PES and FIFA last night and I much prefer PES this time round. I actually prefer the way FIFA 10 plays in comparison to the latest FIFA. But despite all of this, I'm going to ignore both.
Posted 10:03pm on Mon 24 September 2012
Gollum_85
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

It'll be PES again this year for me. The proper football fan's game.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site