Star Trek co-op game coming in 2012

Show Topics In:
Posted 4:14pm on Fri 3 June 2011
VG_Staff
Star Trek co-op game coming in 2012
Paramount Digital Entertainment has today announced the development of Star Trek, a cooperative action title from Digital Extremes. The game is scheduled for release in summer 2012 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Read Article
Posted 4:14pm on Fri 3 June 2011
draytone
In response to Topic
Paramount Digital Entertainment has today announced the development of Star Trek, a cooperative action title from Digital Extremes. The game is scheduled for release in summer 2012 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Not a massive fan of the Star Trek franchise to be honest, I think its kinda had its day. Sounds a bit like ME to me.
Posted 11:37am on Fri 2 November 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I found another trailer when I was digging around today:

The more I see of it, the more it reminds me of Mass Effect. Being a huge fan of Mass Effect I'm keeping a close eye on this one, I think Namco Bandai are publishing it. My only quibble is that it's "built from the ground up as a co-op experience" (Amazon), so whether a single player experience makes it still worth a look is another thing.

P.S. It's now down for early 2013 as a release date.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site