Steam Summer Sale 2012: 7 hidden gems on day one

Show Topics In:
Posted 3:38pm on Fri 13 July 2012
VG_Staff
Steam Summer Sale 2012: 7 hidden gems on day one
The Steam Summer Sale is upon us and already dishing out some irresistible delights.

Read Article
Posted 3:38pm on Fri 13 July 2012
squidman
In response to Topic
The Steam Summer Sale is upon us and already dishing out some irresistible delights.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Buy SpaceChem.
Posted 3:46pm on Fri 13 July 2012
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

hey martin what do you think of spacechem is it good i heard that it is good but you've not really ever said much about what you think of spacechem so i don't know if it's good or not do you like spacechem martin??!?! xx
Posted 3:49pm on Fri 13 July 2012
squidman
In response to Topic

Read Article

I'm guessing you're all too busy buying SpaceChem to comment about how MUCH I LIKE SPACECHEM (apart from Woffls)
Posted 4:22pm on Fri 13 July 2012
CheekyLee
In response to Topic

Read Article

Martin talking about SpaceChem is like that bloke in the pub who lets everyone know about when he was in the Falklands; one of those things that you just have to get used to because he WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT! Although, y'all should listen to him. He is right, it is a brilliant game.

May I suggest Dungeons of Dredmor at the bargainous price of £1,39? It's a roguelike dungeon crawler that is quite hilarious, but potentially agonisingly random. I doubt it will drop further, as it is already 60% off, and let's be honest ... any less would be ripping the developers off!
Posted 4:34pm on Fri 13 July 2012
squidman
In response to CheekyLee's
Martin talking about SpaceChem is like that bloke in the pub who lets everyone know about when he was in the Falklands; one of those things that you just have to get used to because he WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT! Although, y'all should listen to him. He is right, it is a brilliant game.

May I suggest Dungeons of Dredmor at the bargainous price of £1,39? It's a roguelike dungeon crawler that is quite hilarious, but potentially agonisingly random. I doubt it will drop further, as it is already 60% off, and let's be honest ... any less would be ripping the developers off!

» Go to CheekyLee's original post
I'll pipe down once you've all bought SpaceChem
Posted 4:37pm on Fri 13 July 2012
CheekyLee
In response to squidman's
I'll pipe down once you've all bought SpaceChem

» Go to squidman's original post
I HAVE bought it! Several times.
Posted 4:38pm on Fri 13 July 2012
squidman
In response to CheekyLee's
I HAVE bought it! Several times.

» Go to CheekyLee's original post
but I mean ALL of the people in the WORLD
Posted 4:51pm on Fri 13 July 2012
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read Article

So I'm on the fence about this Space Chem thing? Can I prestige in it and does it unlock the MP5 early?
Posted 11:24am on Sat 14 July 2012
reynoldio
In response to Topic

Read Article

I haven't bought SpaceChem and I'm unsure as to whether I should...

Time Gentlemen/Dan That is a great combo price - fun little adventures, if they're your thing. Shatter is one I own on PSN, and can thoroughly encourage you to buy, lots of fun and crazy tunes too. Cthulu/Breath I bought a while back on recommendation in an earlier Steam moment (you know what I mean) and haven't touched either. Gonna be one of those I 'get round to one day' for a long while I think.

So yeah, I bought Jamestown on recommendation though, I can see myself having a bash on that sometime soon.

(And I also bought Cubemen, Indie Game: The Movie, Poker Night at the Inventory, Really Big Sky, Waveform and Wizorb. Stupid Steam Sale. Oh, and the entire Half Life pack for £6.74. I need to stop now.)
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site