The 9 best games of 2014 so far

Show Topics In:
Posted 6:00pm on Tue 15 July 2014
VG_Staff
The 9 best games of 2014 so far
We're half way through the year (kinda), so it's time to look back and see what's been kicking ass and taking names in 2014.

Read the full article
Posted 6:00pm on Tue 15 July 2014
MrScottyTay
In response to Topic
We're half way through the year (kinda), so it's time to look back and see what's been kicking ass and taking names in 2014.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I'm so glad you put Danganronpa up on this list. The game has probably one of my favourite stories now, and because of the unique situation that the characters are in it ends up creating a great dynamic between the cast that is completely unique to this game. Love it. More people need to play it.
Posted 7:09pm on Tue 15 July 2014
mralexhead
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I can't agree with Trials (although I know its your list and I don't have to), so disappointed with this game, feels half finished and I'm still waiting for any news about a proper online mode. Fact that it made it into your list, along with the disappointing Watchdogs, and the Tomb Raider remaster shows what a crap year it's been so far for games. New console gen and all that though, things look like picking up in the coming months.
Posted 7:37pm on Wed 16 July 2014
Apache287
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Seriously no love for Wolfenstein: The New Order. That game deserves more credit then it seems to get. It made a 90s style run and gun shooter work in the era of good story and mechanics.
Posted 2:15pm on Fri 18 July 2014
BC_Animus
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc sounds amazing. Damnit, and I just traded my Vita in too. <sigh>
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site