The Bureau's first DLC is exclusive to Xbox 360

Show Topics In:
Posted 6:20pm on Wed 19 June 2013
VG_Staff
The Bureau's first DLC is exclusive to Xbox 360
Narrative-driven DLC planned for all formats, says 2K.

Read News
Posted 6:20pm on Wed 19 June 2013
RoadShow
In response to Topic
Narrative-driven DLC planned for all formats, says 2K.

Read News

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Dear god!

PLEASE STOP WITH THE HALF TRUTHS, THEY BRING DISINFORMATION TO AN ALREADY MISUNDERSTOOD INDUSTRY.

Micro$oft does NOT HAVE FREE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT OR DLC. They have timed pay to play DLC ONLY. DLC everyone will have at some point and DLC that Xbots still have to pay for even though they are the only one's in the world pay to play....I can still say that until PS4 gets here.

I'd rather trust Sony with 2.75 BILLION per year in PS+ profit than obvious Xbox that has been raking in the money and bringing NO GOOD EXCLUSIVES OR REAL EXCLUSIVE CONTENT to the 360.
Posted 1:11am on Thu 20 June 2013
Los_VALOS
In response to RoadShow's
Dear god!

PLEASE STOP WITH THE HALF TRUTHS, THEY BRING DISINFORMATION TO AN ALREADY MISUNDERSTOOD INDUSTRY.

Micro$oft does NOT HAVE FREE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT OR DLC. They have timed pay to play DLC ONLY. DLC everyone will have at some point and DLC that Xbots still have to pay for even though they are the only one's in the world pay to play....I can still say that until PS4 gets here.

I'd rather trust Sony with 2.75 BILLION per year in PS+ profit than obvious Xbox that has been raking in the money and bringing NO GOOD EXCLUSIVES OR REAL EXCLUSIVE CONTENT to the 360.

» Go to RoadShow's original post
Yeah,it's just PR tricks to give the illusion of having exclusives when glossed over, which works on most normal consumers. They're building the image that they've got loads of exclusive offers with their console when really, a lot of the Xbox One's exclusives are timed, coming to PC, or made by less than stellar(and cheaper devs). Just as timed exclusives over real exclusives are cheaper.
It ultimately shows that they're in it for profits rather than quality, which is why I've never invested in an xbox.. They dropped almost all their first party devs throughout the 360 gen. They'll use PR tricks like the DLC, "300k" servers which was a complete lie, and a few bought 3rd party titles to ship enough consoles to establish themselves and then they'll drop it all to third party devs and get fat on Live subscriptions.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site