The games we want in 2014... but might not get

Show Topics In:
Posted 1:47pm on Fri 3 January 2014
VG_Staff
The games we want in 2014... but might not get
They're not guaranteed in any way, shape, or form, but it would be great if the following turned up next year...

Read the full article
Posted 1:47pm on Fri 3 January 2014
Lalaland
In response to Topic
They're not guaranteed in any way, shape, or form, but it would be great if the following turned up next year...

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I do hope Bioware go with a whole new crew and PC for ME4. The 'Lazarus' program was stupid enough in ME2, Lord knows what gibberish they'd try to keep Shepard alive. Keep the world and setting but ditch the characters and save importing so it's a fresh slate, I'm guessing a prequel is the best way to go given how badly the universe is borked after the end of ME3.

PS I chose to shoot Star Child in the face in the ME3 Ending Mk II DLC so if they do go sequel I can't wait to see how they hand wave around that
Posted 2:06pm on Fri 3 January 2014
rico_rico
In response to Topic

Read the full article

bully 2
red dead
a new ace combat not that free to play bull*****
Posted 3:20pm on Fri 3 January 2014
Grammartron
In response to Lalaland's
I do hope Bioware go with a whole new crew and PC for ME4. The 'Lazarus' program was stupid enough in ME2, Lord knows what gibberish they'd try to keep Shepard alive. Keep the world and setting but ditch the characters and save importing so it's a fresh slate, I'm guessing a prequel is the best way to go given how badly the universe is borked after the end of ME3.

PS I chose to shoot Star Child in the face in the ME3 Ending Mk II DLC so if they do go sequel I can't wait to see how they hand wave around that

» Go to Lalaland's original post
They've pretty much confirmed this is the case - no word on whether it's set before or after the original trilogy (before would seem a lot more likely given the various ramifications of the end of the third game), but I'd be very surprised if anyone from the first three games got anything more than a passing cameo.
Posted 4:14pm on Fri 3 January 2014
sycholect
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Lost Odyssey 2 : (

Looking forward to "X", might even buy a WiiU for it.
Posted 5:57pm on Fri 3 January 2014
EuanDewar
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I hope Alien Isolation only has one Alien in it(hell I think the fact that's it called Alien instead of Aliens hints towards that but I'm just guessing). Even my favourite Alien universe games don't really present the xenomorph with the proper sense of danger that's inherent to them. If it's a game with minimal combat, very few Aliens and a real sense of vulnerability for yourself and whatever companions you may have with you I'll applaud it for it's ambitions even if I don't end up jiving with it.
Posted 7:03pm on Fri 3 January 2014
CaptainMellow
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I came here to see Fallout 4 and now i'm leaving.........
Posted 7:12pm on Fri 3 January 2014
Jesus_Phish
In response to sycholect's
Lost Odyssey 2 : (

Looking forward to "X", might even buy a WiiU for it.

» Go to sycholect's original post
I'm in the same boat there. If X is close to as good as it looks I'll buy a WiiU just for that one game.
Posted 8:11pm on Fri 3 January 2014
Metricos
    In response to Topic

Read the full article

I would do some seriously questionable things for a new Zelda on the WiiU and another entry to the Deus Ex series.
    Posted 3:13pm on Sat 4 January 2014
    Beegeezee505
    In response to Topic

Read the full article

All of these would be welcome additions to my collection. But I would also like to add..... NFS Underground 3 to my wish list.

Seriously. Why doesn't it exist yet?
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site