The Walking Dead: 400 Days Review

Show Topics In:  
Posted 12:12pm on Mon 8 July 2013
VG_Staff
The Walking Dead: 400 Days Review
Quote:
Less subtle than what went before, but an intriguing, quick-fire link to the next season.

Read The Walking Dead: 400 Days Review
Posted 12:12pm on Mon 8 July 2013
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic
Quote:
Less subtle than what went before, but an intriguing, quick-fire link to the next season.

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
My main issue with this is; is there any point in picking it up?

Season 2 isn't due out for over a year and by that time surely playing 400 days will be a distant memory and the decisions you made won't have as much impact because you've forgotten each character and their situation.

Also, is this like season one in that all 'decisions' lead to the same conclusion? e.g. in season one
Show Spoiler Lee always dies whether you cut his arm off or not. Or, Lilly always takes the RV whether you say you'll come with her or not?
Posted 9:14am on Wed 10 July 2013
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic
Quote:

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
My mistake, after looking it up further S2 is out Q3 this year.

In future try and express what you're thinking in better terms than 'SO WHAT DA FUK U TALKING BOUT?'

And I'm not talking about just this time there's also the proof that you're a wordsmith from this comment, 'YEAHHH GO SONY, I ONLY HAVE AN XBOX 360 THIS GEN BUT AM DEFINITELY SWITCHING BACK TO SONY AFTER THE DRM BULLSHYT M$ TRIED TO RA PE ME WITH.
GO SONY, KEEP FCUKING UP MICROSHYT AND THEIR TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV GAMES TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV MESSAGE.
PS4 IS MORE POWERFUL ASWELL, GET READY FOR NEXT GEN FOR THIRD PARTY GAMES TO LOOK EVEN MORE AMAZING ON SONYS CONSOLE.
DECIMATION OF THE COMPANY FROM THE OBESE NATION!!!!!!!!!'

Watch how you say things in further posts here.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.