UEFA Euro 2008 Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 3:02pm on Thu 24 April 2008
VG_Staff
UEFA Euro 2008 Review
Quote:
The core gameplay has been tweaked enough to make FIFA 08 feel slightly dated, but chances are FIFA 09 will improve on this even further.

Read Article
Posted 3:02pm on Thu 24 April 2008
Gordo01
    In response to Topic
    Quote:
    The core gameplay has been tweaked enough to make FIFA 08 feel slightly dated, but chances are FIFA 09 will improve on this even further.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
    I think that you should have maybe said that for anyone lookinf for the best football game out at the moment then this is it. I love this game captain your country is great. The rivalry you get with friends to see who can play the best is great.
    Posted 10:54am on Fri 25 April 2008
    Morzikei
      In response to Topic
      Quote:

Read Article

All I'd like to know is - are tyhe rosters accurate. I heard complaints about the PC version (of course, it was supposedly cracked), so I wonder about the PS2 one. I don't want to buy a game for the Lithuanian team only to find fake players.
      Posted 5:33pm on Fri 25 April 2008
      Dermott
        In response to Topic
        Quote:

Read Article

I didnt like this that much, its one of those, fun to play for a short while type of games....
        Posted 6:44am on Sun 27 April 2008
        Satan
          In response to Topic
          Quote:

Read Article

dont buy the PC version its pure crap. ps2 is history now.

i wouldnt buy this game anyway but after playing fifa 08 on my 360 i hardly can wait for fifa 09. i have a SLI ready pc and its pathetic that they released a different version for PC.

looks like PC gaming is DEAD .... there is no decent game out there ... and everything is released on consoles first and if its exclusive you're fu012837cked
          Posted 6:58am on Mon 5 May 2008
          047gaboca
          In response to Topic
          Quote:

Read Article

I was really happy with FIFA 06 & 07 on PS2 and then i blindly bought FIFA 08 on PS3 which i don't like. I know you have more freedom and moves, and looks good on PS3, but even the music selection was a bit of a letdown for me anyway. I hope FIFA 09 will be a lot better.
          Posted 7:20pm on Fri 23 May 2008
          COLB3CK
          In response to Topic
          Quote:

Read Article

i love the new euro 2008 the game has improved alot since fifa 08 and i hope they keep the changes they have made and use them in fifa 09. dont you think in euro the movement of the players and passing has improved ? i think it has. I would love to see a captain your club in fifa 09. Smile
          Posted 7:38am on Wed 4 June 2008
          047gaboca
          In response to Topic
          Quote:

Read Article

I look forward to this one. EA is pretty reliable as a developer, not many letdowns over the years.
          Posted 11:34am on Tue 24 June 2008
          wispa uk
            In response to Topic
            Quote:

Read Article

Been playing Fifa o7 up until this point. Not a bad game only coment is why the controls have to change from game 2 game.

Tryed Fifa 08...played once & put it right down(saying this cant be bothered 2 learn the new controls)....But this one seems much better.

Sumarry: As long as the game play seems the same keep them comming.!!!!
            Posted 9:40am on Sun 6 July 2008
            AJ
              In response to Topic
              Quote:

Read Article

What happened 2 d Netherlands team??? Oderwise gud game...
              Show Topics In:
              Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.