What we've been playing this week.

Read Article
Posted 1:38am on Sun 31 October 2010
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Liking the new pic, but the newb staff have taken over!

Fallout New Vegas: I'm about done witht his game now. And I have no idea why, I've no where near got 100%, I just haven't been playinig it for a couple of days now.

Killing Floor: Really like this game, it's so simple, yet so fun. Just imagine a mature Left 4 Dead horde mode with a little structure and that is Killing Floor.

The Witcher: Finally finished it after about 3 weeks of trying. 37 hours and I've done it. It was such a good ride while it lasted unfortunatly, I didn't play it to it's full potential and probably never will. Such a shame that so many people will miss out on this mature RPG gem.

Undead Nightmare: I don't know why, but I can never seem to get into Red Dead, I couldn't with the original campaign, losing intrest as soon as I got to Mexico and now that I'm in undead teritory (sp?) I'm just as unintrested. I can play it fine, but not with any enthusiasm. However, it si a super good piece of DLC with plenty of bang for your buck, plus (not-so nazi) zombie mode is brilliant.

Angry Birds: Honestly, I'm not so sure what all the fuss is about.

Alan Wake: The Writer: I've started it and to be honest I'm a little fed up with Alan Wake now, I'll finish the DLC, but I won't be going back to Bright Falls any time soon.
Posted 2:29am on Sun 31 October 2010
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic

Read Article

Pirates, i'm currently the 2nd greatest pirate in the Caribbean.
Posted 2:42am on Sun 31 October 2010
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

Sacred 2: Promise not to play anything else until I unlock the Final Achievement up until Friday, Fable III ever since. I'm meant to be starting a new job in 7hrs 20mins, 7hrs and 20mins of that will be playing Fable III.

Some habits die hard.
Posted 5:59am on Sun 31 October 2010
altaranga
In response to Topic

Read Article

Good old FM.

As for me, I finally got round to finishing the Medal of Honor campaign. It was alright but nothing special, and the multiplayer was simply not good enough to warrant keeping the disc, so that has now been traded in. After removing MOH from the disc tray I replaced it with Enslaved, and have played through a few more chapters. Not sure which chapter I'm now up to but I have just met Pigsy (I think it's about 11). I have also been playing Super Meat Boy, which is a truly awesome game. It's the sort of thing I will come back to time and again over the next few months.
Posted 9:35am on Sun 31 October 2010
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing Fallout: New Vegas quite a lot. I have done 2 playthroughs and now onto my 3rd. Leaving hardcore mode till last.
Posted 10:00am on Sun 31 October 2010
clangod
In response to Topic

Read Article

Well it has been a mixed bag for me this week, well more so than previously anyway:

F1 2010
PES 09
FIFA 10
Alan Wake
Midnight Club:LA
Skate 3
Red Dead Redemption
Posted 10:27am on Sun 31 October 2010
Thel-Win-Man
In response to Topic

Read Article

Nice and mixed:
Red Dead Redemption
Halo: Reach
Fable II
Forza 3
Halo: Wars

WOULD have been Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, if GAME had stocked my collectors edition Sad
Posted 11:03am on Sun 31 October 2010
scaz2244
In response to Topic

Read Article

ive been on fallout new vegas quite a lot still not finished the main quest for it as i get side tracked to much. also a little bit of fifa 10 and slowly getting through crackdown 2
Posted 11:22am on Sun 31 October 2010
dazzadavie
In response to Topic

Read Article

Finished off Just Cause 2 last night, another one finished, now to finish Alan Wake The Writer.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site