What we've been playing this week.

Read Article
Posted 3:07pm on Sun 9 January 2011
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Goldeneye 007 wii: Been playing it online alot recently, its quite nice.
Sonic colours: my cousin brought this round my house new years day, I admit it is the best sonic game I've played in a long, even better then sonic 4 in my opinion, only problem is though it really short. I finished half of the game in one sitting (around 4 hours).
Posted 3:17pm on Sun 9 January 2011
Stegosaurus-Guy-II
In response to Topic

Read Article

Black Ops, GT5 and Castlevaina.

All entertaining games.
Posted 3:32pm on Sun 9 January 2011
Peake-a-boo
In response to Topic

Read Article

Bought lots of games cheap that I missed during the year;

Medal of Honor
Darksiders
God of war 3

All for less than £50!!
Posted 3:39pm on Sun 9 January 2011
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty - Wow, yeh, this is still as good as when I first played it in 2009. Obviously the gameplay is pretty shocking when you're forced to do something other than move from one corner of the screen to the other. The story is utterly ridiculous in a great way, but it does make sense, and it's very entertaining throughout.

Wet - Unfortunately this arrived from lovefilm a few days ago, so I'm forcing myself through it. I love bullet time and all that, but this is one of those games that makes you wonder how people can be paid to design games. I mean, I'm playing on Normal, I shouldn't have to repeat anything more than twice. And boss battles can piss off as usual.

A little bit of Pokémon, but I'm stuck for things to do other than level up my team to beat Red. It'll probably take another 10 just to beat the Elite 4! I need to start Emerald so I can get Regigas etc
Posted 3:42pm on Sun 9 January 2011
rbevanx
    In response to Woffls's
    Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty - Wow, yeh, this is still as good as when I first played it in 2009. Obviously the gameplay is pretty shocking when you're forced to do something other than move from one corner of the screen to the other. The story is utterly ridiculous in a great way, but it does make sense, and it's very entertaining throughout.

Wet - Unfortunately this arrived from lovefilm a few days ago, so I'm forcing myself through it. I love bullet time and all that, but this is one of those games that makes you wonder how people can be paid to design games. I mean, I'm playing on Normal, I shouldn't have to repeat anything more than twice. And boss battles can piss off as usual.

A little bit of Pokémon, but I'm stuck for things to do other than level up my team to beat Red. It'll probably take another 10 just to beat the Elite 4! I need to start Emerald so I can get Regigas etc

» Go to Woffls's original post
    Wet was a guilty pleasure for me Tongue wouldn't play it again though. Bought it for a fiver new on Play.com and I knew I could sell it for more which I did (6-7 quid I think).
    Posted 3:51pm on Sun 9 January 2011
    Mr_Ninjutsu
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Ashamably Call of Duty: Black Ops. I'm not sure why i don't like it. I think i should lower the difficulty from Veteran first before trying the campaign. It's just not enjoyable one bit.
    Posted 3:55pm on Sun 9 January 2011
    Woffls
    In response to Mr_Ninjutsu's
    Ashamably Call of Duty: Black Ops. I'm not sure why i don't like it. I think i should lower the difficulty from Veteran first before trying the campaign. It's just not enjoyable one bit.

» Go to Mr_Ninjutsu's original post
    Playing Call of Duty on Veteran first is never a good idea, especially the Treyarch ones and Modern Warfare 1. I gave up twice on MW1, once at the ferris wheel, then again on 'No Fighting in the War Room', which, I'm sorry, is just awful, awful level design. I gave up on World at War early on while on Hardened, I didn't even attempt veteran! Such a low point for the series in my opinion. MW2 has done it best by a long way, and I don't remember, at any point, giving up.

Of course, Halo on Legendary is better than all of them ;p
    Posted 3:58pm on Sun 9 January 2011
    El-Dev
      In response to Topic

Read Article

Fifa 11 - Won everything in Manager mode on Legendary difficulty. Reckon I'm done with the single player part of it now.

DJ Hero 2 - The mixes are unbelievable.
      Posted 6:16pm on Sun 9 January 2011
      Skullthrone
      In response to Mr_Ninjutsu's

» Go to Mr_Ninjutsu's original post
      "Ashamably Call of Duty: Black Ops. I'm not sure why i don't like it. "

Because it's broken, buggy, technically shovelware, based on an advanced engine of a game that was released almost TEN YEARS AGO etc etc.

I've been playing Splatterhouse, my god is it underrated.
      Show Topics In:
      Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
      View Full Site