Read Article
Posted 10:58am on Sun 23 January 2011
Mr_Ninjutsu
In response to Topic
What we've been playing this week.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Little Big Planet 2 - PS3
This time around, the story is vastly more enjoyable, infact I believe it's harder, mainly due to the many imporvements on gameplay variations from R-Type to Space Invaders to the normal platforming with a twist. The story that is, is pretty decent. Massive improvement over the last by miles.

I've not even delved into the level creation section of the game properly yet but i know it's going to be a tough learning curve. But I think i can create something cool once properly acquainted with the tools.

Mass Effect 2 - 360
So far, i'm Mass-ively Effect-ed by the game, well not that much but it Bioware seem to have created the perfect Sci-Fi RPG game. It's awesome. So far my favourite scene is at the very beginning, where you see outside of the damaged Normandy and all of a sudden becomes silent...and you just see the Earth. It's a pretty powerful moment.

Last night saw me scanning those planets, I heard people having gripe over it, saying it was pointless? I thought it was pretty cool, plus you gain those rare materials for upgrades and such.

@Jamin, Business Man looks the business.
Posted 5:38pm on Sun 23 January 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

I gotta wait a few more days for Two Worlds II, so I needed a fix, and found it in Oblivion which I happily overpaid for and downloaded from the 360 Marketplace.

It took an hour or so to download that and The Shivering Isles (figured I might as well get those cheevos too) but as soon as that title music kicked in I was hooked again. I spent the next 8 hours jumping up and down in the same spot to level Acrobatics.

Some people use rubberbands and other shennanigans with their controllers to do this automatically whilst they sleep, but where's the fun in that? I'm going to spend the next few days swimming around in circles to level Athletics, and I'm going to love every minute of it.
Posted 6:22pm on Sun 23 January 2011
dudester
In response to Topic

Read Article

This week has been a little Orange box, nfs Hp, football manager and lbp 2 last night.
Posted 6:23pm on Sun 23 January 2011
Endless
In response to FantasyMeister's
I gotta wait a few more days for Two Worlds II, so I needed a fix, and found it in Oblivion which I happily overpaid for and downloaded from the 360 Marketplace.

It took an hour or so to download that and The Shivering Isles (figured I might as well get those cheevos too) but as soon as that title music kicked in I was hooked again. I spent the next 8 hours jumping up and down in the same spot to level Acrobatics.

Some people use rubberbands and other shennanigans with their controllers to do this automatically whilst they sleep, but where's the fun in that? I'm going to spend the next few days swimming around in circles to level Athletics, and I'm going to love every minute of it.

» Go to FantasyMeister's original post
Wow...and i was thinking of picking this up after I played the demo of Divinity 2 today, which i was somewhat impressed with. but you've just made it sound like Everquest....so i think i'll pass. I still have Resonance of Fate to finish and MvC3 is out in a couple of weeks.

I haven't really been playing much lately, not much time.
Posted 6:39pm on Sun 23 January 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Endless's
Wow...and i was thinking of picking this up after I played the demo of Divinity 2 today, which i was somewhat impressed with. but you've just made it sound like Everquest....so i think i'll pass. I still have Resonance of Fate to finish and MvC3 is out in a couple of weeks.

I haven't really been playing much lately, not much time.

» Go to Endless's original post
You can still pick up Oblivion, just don't play it the same way I do (I like levelling stuff, not necessarily levelling up).
Posted 7:02pm on Sun 23 January 2011
El-Dev
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Fifa 11 and LBP 2.
    Posted 9:26pm on Sun 23 January 2011
    reynoldio
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I've played very little, due to a busy week and a brilliant long weekend in the South West. However, I'll be straight back on the horse tomorrow with some Batman AA and then Band Dero full kit should turn up Tuesday so I'm sure to be drumming like crazy the rest of the week Smile
    Posted 10:06pm on Sun 23 January 2011
    Wido
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing a lot of FIFA 11 and Dead Space. Finished Dead Space yesterday and I truly loved every second of it. Looking forward to Dead Space 2 this Friday.

Today I have been playing Duke Nukem 3D and Manhattan Project. Yes, I purchased Manhattan Project and I am fully enjoying it. If it was FPS then it would get more praise but it does hold its own.
    Posted 10:06pm on Sun 23 January 2011
    The1Dude
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Well been a bit of everything this week, new Vegas, FIFA 11, and just restarted ff7 been a long time since I played it
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site