Read Article
Posted 10:23pm on Sun 30 January 2011
Get2DaChoppa
In response to Topic
What we've been playing this week.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Fallout New Vegas

However, after listening to the latest Back on Topic, I've had a real urge to play Ghost Trick and Phoenix Wright, although finding a copy of Phoenix Wright sub £20 is difficult.
Posted 11:03pm on Sun 30 January 2011
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read Article

A lot of time's been sunk this week into:

Mass Effect 2 - Brilliant RPG, about 13 hours sunk in 2 days and then the bloody corrupt data bug occured. So, I startted it again, put it on theasiest difficulty in a bid to get back to where I was.

Dead Space 2 - Way too short! finished it in 6.45, Im on Chapter 10 at around 3 hours I haven't even touched multiplayer yet.
Posted 11:09pm on Sun 30 January 2011
Stegosaurus-Guy-II
In response to Topic

Read Article

Little Big Planet 2, Final Fantasy IX and Bayonetta.

As I get older I can see my time for video games slowly going away. I've had Bayonetta a week now and I'm not even half way through, I used to finish games like that in 3 days max.
Posted 12:56am on Mon 31 January 2011
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

Resident Evil Zero - Got stuck on it last time, probably because I didn't know that I needed to read a poem I found like a million years ago to find the order in which I had to light some statues. There's so many things like this in games of that age, and not just the Japanese ones, and I've had to consult a walk-through on numerous occasions because the hints just aren't there. Also, some of the enemies are just stupidly broken. There's one enemy type that you need molotov cocktails for, a shotgun will work eventually, but once you're hit, that's it, because it can hit you quicker than you can reload. Don't even bother if you only have a pistol. Great experience, though; scares the crap out of me, and the inventory management is fun.

Half Life 2 - I normally I get as far as the driving bit and get bored, then format my PC and not bother backing the saves up because I don't want to play it. Then when I do want to play it again, I repeat the same levels again. But this time I knew it would be different because of Steam Cloud! My saves are stored remotely, so if I don't complete it before the next format, then they'll be there waiting. Except this time I actually will complete it because I want to play Episode 1 & 2 & Portal before Portal 2 comes out. HL2 is still great, and has aged remarkably well unless you're really looking for stuff to pick on like I was.

Mass Effect 2 - Revisited for the DLC. Kasumi was okay, but Overlord and Shadow Broker are outstanding. I enjoyed Overlord more, but Shadow Broker is more relevant to the Mass Effect universe for obvious reasons so I got more out of it probably. Started going through the main story again for the two achievements I don't have for the game, then started ME1 again for some reason and got as far as the Artemis Tau cluster then asked myself "why am I playing this again". I couldn't think of anything other than "because it's Mass Effect".
Posted 7:25am on Mon 31 January 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing Dead Space 2 thanks to you lovely people. I have reached chapter 6 but haven't touched it since. Recently obtained LEGO Indiana Jones 2, which has been getting my attention all weekend.

Really fun game and will most definitely be playing this throughout the week if not busy with work and of course Dead Space 2 to finish.
Posted 10:16am on Sun 6 February 2011
xboxlive
In response to Topic

Read Article

More of COD Black OPS and Put some time in to BFBC2 also Smile
Posted 10:48am on Sun 6 February 2011
altaranga
In response to xboxlive's
More of COD Black OPS and Put some time in to BFBC2 also Smile

» Go to xboxlive's original post
This is last week's thread, dude. Smile
Posted 10:02am on Tue 8 February 2011
xboxlive
In response to Topic

Read Article

My bad Smile
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.