Read Article
Posted 9:16am on Sun 6 February 2011
dudester
In response to Topic
What we've been playing this week.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Sooo this week.

Dragon age origins done a good 40 hours spent on finishing again so I can import my save for dragon age 2. This has led me to wanting spend that bit extra and go through awakening again as well.

Lbp2 just easing through the story levels am in rush to finish this tho.

Noob vegas am absolutely hated by the powder puff gangs and rad scorpions don't seem to fond of me either. I seem to wander into areas to see what I find and find am still quite underpowered at mo.

Ohh played about an hour of dead rising 2 as well.

Champions online its free and I can play so I did levelled up to around 20 in a week only play casually an hour or so at most per day.
Posted 9:22am on Sun 6 February 2011
altaranga
In response to Topic

Read Article

Bad Company 2 - Finished the campaign.
Portal - Introduced a mate to this wonderful little game.
ModNation Racers - With my 5 yr old son.
Doritos Crash Course - God damn this game. God damn it.
Dead Space - About 5 minutes before I hd to turn it off.
Lips - With some friends on Saturday night.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - For about an hour last night. Hopefully get into this soon.
Posted 10:48am on Sun 6 February 2011
El-Dev
    In response to Topic

Read Article

LBP2 - Finished the story mode. I agree with Martin about it being a "tasting menu". Not too much of a bad thing, but it seems like they are really trying to force the level creating side of it with the new additions to the gameplay. Final boss fight wasn't too bad in terms of quality and difficulty.
    Posted 10:59am on Sun 6 February 2011
    MrHEWBO
    In response to Topic

Read Article

A bit of Assassins Creed Brotherhood but mainly been playing some Blops, its the new maps that got me!
    Posted 11:37am on Sun 6 February 2011
    Neon-Soldier32
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Dead Space 2 - I've finished it on Zealot difficulty now and I think, apart from going through again on a trophy cleaning-up run, that will be it for the relationship between me and DS2. Unfortunatly, I think that DS2 is a little disappointing; perhapsa to it's short length, confusing 'end game', few amount of scares and the fact that the amount of enemies that it throws at you after Chapter 10 is ridiculous.

Mass Effect 2 - Finally finished this game again, after one corrupt save and all my crew survived which I was very pleased. And now, I've started it again and I'm doing it on the hardest difficulty. Which wouldn't be so bad but; one of the hardest parts of the game is the part where you have to get to Mordin's Clinic.
    Posted 11:37am on Sun 6 February 2011
    dazzadavie
    In response to Topic

Read Article

This week I have been playing

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit: Been trying to get good times for the IGN Autolog challenge. Fingers crossed I though to phase 3
    Battlefield Bad Company 2: Was just getting used to it again for EA's Dogsofnam comp, only for my router to let me down on the day :'(
    Kinect Sports: parents popped over so I gave them a few games of bowling. Was beaten by my Mum but beat Dad by 107 with a score of 217 Smile
    Posted 11:51am on Sun 6 February 2011
    Stegosaurus-Guy-II
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I finished Bayonetta finally, which ended up being amazing. That and Final Fantasy IX still is about all I've played...
    Posted 11:53am on Sun 6 February 2011
    rbevanx
      In response to altaranga's
      Bad Company 2 - Finished the campaign.
      Portal - Introduced a mate to this wonderful little game.
      ModNation Racers - With my 5 yr old son.
      Doritos Crash Course - God damn this game. God damn it.
      Lips - With some friends on Saturday night.
      Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - For about an hour last night. Hopefully get into this soon.

» Go to altaranga's original post
      Quote:

Really?

I thought the first one was a classic but the second is made for the modern warfare crowd.
      Posted 2:09pm on Sun 6 February 2011
      Woffls
      In response to Topic

Read Article

Half Life 2 - When I think of Half Life 2, I remember running around in a manky canal, going for an airboat ride, and driving into a train. I was somewhat surprised when, after bothering to get past Nova Prospekt for a change, this other stuff happens that I completely forgot about, and the game ends about 5 hours later than I was expecting. The latter half of the game is arguably more fun, and the only reason I forgot is because I format my PC too often to get that far in the game. Thanks to Steam Cloud, this time was different, and I've now moved onto...

Half Life 2 Episode 1 It's alright I guess, though I am playing without shooty weapons for an achievement, so radiators are my best friend, not my trusty .357. I can't remember ANY of what happens in EP1 except that stupid lift bit which I actually found easy this time, so hopefully I wont run into any unforseen consequences of using just the gravity gun to kill dudes.

Portal - A bumper Valve week this week. I decided to play Portal for a few minutes, just to check it was still Portal. I ended up completing it in one sitting and getting those radio transmissions as well. I thought I was pretty smart for noticing one of them was emitting Morse code, but apparently the internet found that out and decoded the images like forever ago. I'm playing all these Valvey things to prepare for Portal 2, but I thought it would take me a lot longer, so hopefully I won't have forgotten it all again by then.

Dead Rising 2 - Eyes glazed over, not moving much and only managing to mumble slightly in response to communication with others. That's normally me playing video games, but Dead Rising 2 is so boring that I can't look at it for more than half an hour. You've no incentive to do tasks, the main missions are utterly terrible, there's glitches without even looking for them, and Chuck is just terrible at getting out of the way of stuff. I'll try and complete it today, but I don't hold much hope.

Oh and Resident Evil Zero but I talked about that last week. It's still scary, and I still walk past big red cylinders without noticing them because RE0 uses about 4 colours.
      Show Topics In:
      Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
      View Full Site