VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:
Posted 12:21pm on Sat 18 June 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what has been keeping them busy in the week just gone, including Ocarina of Time, Duke Nukem Forever and Shadows of the Dammed.

Read Article
Posted 12:21pm on Sat 18 June 2011
Wido
In response to Topic
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what has been keeping them busy in the week just gone, including Ocarina of Time, Duke Nukem Forever and Shadows of the Dammed.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Hopefully to be getting a 3DS during next week and then shall be focusing on Zelda OOT. Been playing a mixture of games over the past day or two from; Sonic to Duke, and quick Halo Reach firefight.

Do want Dungeon Siege III, as from watching gameplay footage. Its a dungeon crawler I have been waiting for since finishing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, and to fill the summer with some gaming.
Posted 12:43pm on Sat 18 June 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've been playing Duke. Duke. And some more Duke.

Along with a smidgen of Halo: Reach...
Posted 1:07pm on Sat 18 June 2011
Stegosaurus-Guy-II
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've had a busy week of exams so I haven't had much time for video games, been playing Wipeout HD in between revision though.

I might start a Zelda marathon and finish it before Skyward Sword, if the August rumour ends up being true I'd have to get going soon.
Posted 2:02pm on Sat 18 June 2011
scaz2244
In response to Topic

Read Article

been kicking arse on BF:BC2 levelled up to 30 now.

also downloaded fifa ultimate team to try out but have no idea how to play or what to do on it.

and after all the mass effect 3 previews i decided to play mass effect 2 but good this time proving to be quite hard. ( that reporter needs to get punched every time though lol)
Posted 3:38pm on Sat 18 June 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

Test Drive Unlimited 2 has started to wear thin now, three disconnections in three hours whilst at the Poker Top Table dampened my enthusiasm somewhat, but it's still my regular fix for poker type shenannigans.

The majority of my week has been spent on Pandora raiding the Vault, raiding General Knoxx's Armory several times, getting incentive to get better gear by getting my ass kicked again and again in Moxxi's Dome and quelling the Clap-Trap robolution at Tartarus Station. Twice. I'm on PT2! (Playthrough 2).

Finally, I encountered some of the most brilliant, innovative and thoughtful pieces of console game design, ever, in Dungeon Siege III. Left on the D-pad to bring up the Quest Log, Right on the D-pad to bring up your Inventory. Awesome, because navigating menus to get there in other games is usually just a pain. Payrise for the person at Obsidian who came up with that.

I've only played it for 30 minutes but the first word that came to mind was "Sweet"
Posted 4:42pm on Sat 18 June 2011
87Sarah
In response to Topic

Read Article

Had a blast on Tomb Raider for a bit at the beginning of the week.

Been playing COD after buying the map packs Escalation and First Strike and enjoying them quite a bit. Friends across the road have recently bought Black Ops so have been playing online with them a lot.

Burnout Paradise. Been having a lot of fun with this on the playstation network the last few days. It's quite simple, not difficult at all and fun! the soundtrack is quite good too but somehow I accidently managed to change the playlist to play all so now the classical music comes on... going to be on this a lot until the my plus free trail runs out to see how far I can get before it leaves me forever Sad
Posted 5:36pm on Sat 18 June 2011
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read Article

Witcher 2 - Looks great, combat's brilliant, excellent story, ends abruptly

Brink - Mediocre, glad I only borrowed it.

DarkSiders - A crappy God of War

StarCraft 2 - Excellent as always.
Posted 6:23pm on Sat 18 June 2011
Stegosaurus-Guy-II
In response to 87Sarah's
Had a blast on Tomb Raider for a bit at the beginning of the week.

Been playing COD after buying the map packs Escalation and First Strike and enjoying them quite a bit. Friends across the road have recently bought Black Ops so have been playing online with them a lot.

Burnout Paradise. Been having a lot of fun with this on the playstation network the last few days. It's quite simple, not difficult at all and fun! the soundtrack is quite good too but somehow I accidently managed to change the playlist to play all so now the classical music comes on... going to be on this a lot until the my plus free trail runs out to see how far I can get before it leaves me forever Sad

» Go to 87Sarah's original post
The classical music works perfectly with Burnout! Hungarian Dance makes playing any video game more enjoyable by a noticeable amount.

Show Spoiler Although Girlfriend is still the best.
Posted 8:33pm on Sat 18 June 2011
p0rtalthinker
In response to Topic

Read Article

More splinter cell: conviction. Currently going through a second playthrough and trying to get a lot of the PEC challenges. After that its deniable ops time Smile
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site