VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:
Posted 5:04pm on Sun 26 June 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what has been keeping them busy in the week just gone, including Ocarina of Time, Rift and Back to the Future.

Read Article
Posted 5:04pm on Sun 26 June 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what has been keeping them busy in the week just gone, including Ocarina of Time, Rift and Back to the Future.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Borderlands has taken up most of my week. It strikes me that its unique graphical style makes it practically 'timeless'. But mostly it's about the loot, and when you're level 51 and going through playthrough 2 you're still astounded by the sheer variety and deadliness of each new exciting drop. I'm totally looking forward to running through to the end (OK, so maybe not so much looking forward to the loot midgets again) then getting started on playthrough 3, where hopefully I'll get my first pearlescent drop.

I've also started stalking the Gearbox website for anything new on BorderWorlds or Gearbox Labs, but to no avail. Borderlands has sold 3 million copies as of Feb 2010, and it's quite easily my most anticipated sequel of all time.

Other than that it's been a bit of this and a bit of that, and I've been studiously ignoring anything Rift related as I'm not playing it. Wink
Posted 5:57pm on Sun 26 June 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

A little bit of a retro and indie binge over here:

Farcry 2 - Duke Nukem Forever ignited the fondness for FPS games, and having tracked down a cheap copy, am starting to really get into it.

Ghostbusters - Multiplayer is such a fun experience. Nothing like being slimed and working together to trap ghosts.

Platformance:Temple Death - A newly released sequel to Castler Pain, wherein the objective is to finisih the one huge level dying as few a times as possible. A newly added reward and flopward section is a fun addition. Very addictive.

Cthulhu Saves the World - Grin
Posted 7:27pm on Sun 26 June 2011
dazzadavie
In response to Topic

Read Article

Assassins Creed Brotherhood: I was starting to think about not finishing this, it all started to feel to big. That was until all the controls came flooding back and I was picking up axes and spears and just taking everyone out. The fighting really just bought me back into the game.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Get together with a few people and have a blast for a few hours, great fun.

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Just wanted to get back into this again so much fun.

Halo 3: yeah just Halo

Now I missed last weeks but I wanted to show this photo of a car crash from Borderlands. I ran into my mates car and completely made it undrivable
Posted 7:57pm on Sun 26 June 2011
CheekyLee
In response to Topic

Read Article

Mostly Zelda OoT 3D, but a side order of each of the following :

Burnout Paradise (PS3) - Still brilliant.
Halo Reach (360) - Still brilliant, wish I was better at it...
Child of Eden (360) - STUNNING!
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (360) - Need. Moar. Practice!
The Last Guy (PS3) - Harsh!
fl0w (PS3) - Nice, but ... a tad dull.
Pixeljunk Racers 2nd Lap (PS3) - Excelent.
Oideyo LocoRoco!! BuuBuu Cocoreccho! (PS3) - What the hell did I just play?
Posted 9:08pm on Sun 26 June 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing Fear 3 and finished it today. Not a bad game at all, but it did fail to scare me.

Also playing through Alan Wake again as its charm is beaming right through again. I still haven't got round to play the DLC for the game and I will make sure I do this summer.

Other games:

Mario Strikers Charged Football
Halo Reach
Posted 9:14pm on Sun 26 June 2011
munkee
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've been on a bit of a 3DS tip this week.

-I've mostly been playing Zelda: OoT, which has me hooked again.
-Finally nearly finished New Super Mario Brothers DS.. and I mean finished!
-Oh, and I picked up a copy of Rhythm Paradise. What a truly wonderful piece of software. "Scratch-O"
Posted 10:23pm on Sun 26 June 2011
87Sarah
In response to Topic

Read Article

Burnout Paradise - I just got my Burnout License after almost 20 hours of play. Now I don't mind if it leaves me forever as I might have had my fill by getting to the end credits, even though there's still a lot more to do if I wish!

Call of Duty: Black Ops - My friend and I are literally having marathons of this at the moment, it's all new to her and her boyfriend so I've been getting back into it playing online. It's also a good way to get use of the dual screen set up I have and won't be having for long as my sister is about to move into her house and take it away from me Sad

I had a blast on Street Fighter and James Pond, Street Fighter was interesting, James Pond was not...
Posted 11:41pm on Sun 26 June 2011
IndoorHeroes
In response to Topic

Read Article

Portal 2 co-op with the missus earlier in the week. Other than that I've been intending on playing Transformers DoTM but I left it at my parents house. Will get on it this week for sure though as I was a huge fan of War For Cybertron.
Posted 11:48pm on Sun 26 June 2011
p0rtalthinker
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been diving headfirst into my first time Playing Darksiders. I chose the apocalyptic difficulty and am quite glad I did. I'm just at the point where I have to fight the Griever for the first time. Fun fun ^_^
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site