VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:
Posted 9:16pm on Sun 17 July 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what has been keeping them busy in the week just gone, including Harry Potter, Machinarium, and SpaceChem.

Read Article
Posted 9:16pm on Sun 17 July 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what has been keeping them busy in the week just gone, including Harry Potter, Machinarium, and SpaceChem.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
My endless loop of Borderlands <> Test Drive Unlimited 2 finally got broken this week. I decided to try out something 'new' - Fallout: New Vegas. Such is my backlog. On the plus side New Vegas has had 5 updates since I bought it and I've yet to encounter a bug.

I also took the wrapper off Crackdown 2 and had a quick blast, then quickly remembered how much heartache is involved in collecting 500 Agility Orbs, so went back to New Vegas sharpish.

A fun week in other words, but at the back of my mind is the persistent yet completely pointless urge to upgrade weapons in Borderlands and progress on the leaderboards in TDU2, so I suspect they'll be reappearing next week.
Posted 10:21pm on Sun 17 July 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

GTA IV for me. Finished it yesterday but with the continous playing of the game. I'm now growing tired of the game, so I won't be touching it till Tuesday. May give Vanquish a play tomorrow, as that has been screaming at me for a while now to replay. Such a charm of a game Vanquish.
Posted 9:08am on Mon 18 July 2011
xboxlive
In response to Topic

Read Article

Just started playing Deadly premonition,Enjoying it so far,apart from the driving in it lol
Posted 9:20am on Mon 18 July 2011
dav2612
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've mainly been playing Fable 3 but my interest is dipping ever time I play it.
Posted 9:49am on Mon 18 July 2011
MrGloomy
In response to Topic

Read Article

I'm surprised to say that I'm still playing Red Faction: Armageddon. Completed it fairly quickly but I've been playing Infestation quite a bit. To my surprise, I manages to complete all 30 waves of aliens with some random people online (75G's, woo hoo). Well done random's!

Also been playing Torchlight and looting like crazy.

Also been helping my girlfriend play 'Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom'. Not bad. It has it's charm, which has peeked both our interests.

Rock on people, rock on...
Posted 10:00am on Mon 18 July 2011
draytone
In response to Topic

Read Article

The summer drought means I can realise my dream of taking QPR to a Champions League final in Fifa11. Three seasons in and I've won the League Cup and the FA Cup as well as promotion to the Premier League... got the Europa League to conquer but an increasingly packed scheduled of games and a small squad looks like it'll play its part.
Posted 3:47pm on Mon 18 July 2011
87Sarah
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've been playing my regular Call Of Duty: Black Ops online team death match with my friend across the road.

I had about an hour on Brotherhood which did interest me again after trying to remember all the controls. I used to be really good at fighting but I've forgotten how to control Ezio now so that's a bit difficult. I'll probably put a few more hours into it again this week.

I played Portal 2 co-op with my friend the other night, she found it quite hard to understand what she had to do after me explaining it to her. I don't think she was that interested to be honest and after about 20 minutes she said "Sar... this game is bunk" Smile It's not your ordinary game so I can respect her opinion ha ha!

I have also started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 2...breathe... there are a lot of controls to take in quickly but I think I've got it. I managed to complete the training 100% gaining my first ever gamer point things on Xbox. Smile

I've had a little blast on Project Gotham too which is fun.

This week will probably be spent having regular online matches on COD. A blast on Assassins Creed Brotherhood and possibly continuing my journey through Uncharted 2 as well as some more Ghost Recon and hopefully start Halo if my mate remembers to bring it over from his mothers attic. Smile
Posted 6:40pm on Mon 18 July 2011
p0rtalthinker
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing a lot of AC: Brotherhood (finally getting around to that); finished my up Splinter Cell cooping with a buddy, finished Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2 (awesome)...as well as a little bit of Terraria mixed it. Yeah its been a good gaming week...
Posted 7:04pm on Mon 18 July 2011
CheekyLee
In response to Topic

Read Article

This week, I are been mostly losing at Frozen Synapse.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site