VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:
Posted 1:37pm on Sun 24 July 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what they've been playing, including Captain America, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Demon's Souls and SpaceChem.

Read Article
Posted 1:37pm on Sun 24 July 2011
Wido
In response to Topic
The VideoGamer.com crew fill you in on what they've been playing, including Captain America, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Demon's Souls and SpaceChem.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Been playing a mixture of games; Bastion, GTA IV DLC, Saints Row 2 and Mindjack. Got myself a copy of EDF:IA as there was no copies of Dirt 3 around at all yesterday in town. Just installed EDF:IA to my HDD, and I cannot wait for killing some bugs!
Posted 3:33pm on Sun 24 July 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

Finally gotten around to playing Dantes Inferno, and also found a copy of Shadows of the Damned - I always said I would purchase it at £25 or less, so I did (deal of the week, Blockbuster Games). Only just started it last night, though,

This week I shall be playing more Ghostbusters, and try and boost a little in Duke Nukem Forever multiplayer. I want those babes in my digs (earned by levelling up) Wink
Posted 5:02pm on Sun 24 July 2011
squidman
In response to Topic

Read Article

Jamin's trick - fusing atoms at exactly the same location that you export them from the reactor - is absolute genius, and I just used it to beat the boss on the level I was stuck on.

I love SpaceChem.
Posted 5:13pm on Sun 24 July 2011
Clockpunk
In response to squidman's
Jamin's trick - fusing atoms at exactly the same location that you export them from the reactor - is absolute genius, and I just used it to beat the boss on the level I was stuck on.

I love SpaceChem.

» Go to squidman's original post
How many hours have you sunk into Spacechem would you say, Martin? It certainly looks rather addictive...

Nice to see Emily show the love for a retro point-n-click, although I always thought Simon II was the better of the two... certainly the sillier! Tongue I do like the fact that they got the guy from Red Dwarf to voice Simon - what is it about that TV show definiong British humour for that period? Wink
Posted 6:16pm on Sun 24 July 2011
reynoldio
In response to Topic

Read Article

How weird is that? Just seconds ago I completed Dante's Inferno having returned to it a couple of days ago after stopping half way through months back! Very strange. Also been playing a little more L.A. Noire which I'm still enjoying as well as plenty of Limbo - sheer brilliance. Been a good couple of gaming weeks!
Posted 6:43pm on Sun 24 July 2011
scaz2244
In response to Topic

Read Article

after finally completing red dead ive decided to go hunting bear hunting.

also just started bulletstorm which seems enjoyable but i can see becoming quite repetitive
Posted 7:17pm on Sun 24 July 2011
Get2DaChoppa
In response to Topic

Read Article

I been playing Dead Rising 2, and I actually really like it. I did play the original, and couldn't get in to it for one reason or another, but 2 has just grabbed me and I don't know why.

I'm not long in to it, but killing zombies has never felt so satisfying.
Posted 7:31pm on Sun 24 July 2011
squidman
In response to Clockpunk's
How many hours have you sunk into Spacechem would you say, Martin? It certainly looks rather addictive...

Nice to see Emily show the love for a retro point-n-click, although I always thought Simon II was the better of the two... certainly the sillier! Tongue I do like the fact that they got the guy from Red Dwarf to voice Simon - what is it about that TV show definiong British humour for that period? Wink

» Go to Clockpunk's original post
Steam says 18 hours.
Posted 7:59pm on Sun 24 July 2011
dudester
In response to Topic

Read Article

erm little of infamous 2, fear 3 and fallout new vegas. got dungeon siege 3 and homefront as rentals as well not really had time to look at them tho.

Ohh I missed off the best part dead air in l4d2 my fav map from the first game with added l4d2 goodness.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site