VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:
Posted 3:27pm on Sun 7 August 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
This week it's Just Cause 2, Bad Company 2, Demon's Souls, Cthulhu Saves the World and Triple Triad.

Read Article
Posted 3:27pm on Sun 7 August 2011
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic
This week it's Just Cause 2, Bad Company 2, Demon's Souls, Cthulhu Saves the World and Triple Triad.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Emily, i was thinking about getting the double pack that comes with breath of death too, i was wondering is it really that worth it? Oh and my card was cancelled until yesterday so i suppose i could buy it.....
Posted 4:24pm on Sun 7 August 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've been continuing my swathe of destruction through Red Faction: Guerrilla (yes, the last one, not the current Armageddon). I've liberated Parker, Badlands, Eos and am now making my way through the Free Fire Zone, which is basically just one long annoying mission that's made me pause for a bit and think about playing something else as well. Or I could grind out some salvage and see if the jetpack helps, but I'm a little tired of grinding.

Picked up L.A. Noire on the cheap at ASDA (could have got it cheaper online but you know what it's like, it was there in front of me) so I'll crack open a case or two next week.

What's the graphics card in that new PC Tom? I'm in the market for one, maybe you guys could do an article throwing in a few recommendations sometime?
Posted 4:33pm on Sun 7 August 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've *finally* gotten my hands on the UK release of Pinball Classics: The Williams Collection - looking forward to sinking hours into that.

A bit of re-discovering/achievement mopping up in Crackdown 2.

Having watched Batman Live last night, another foray into Arkham Asylum on Hard has just this morning been started.

Other than that, I'm just idling about with a few Indie titles, ready for the ensuing onslaught of fantastic titles.
Posted 5:26pm on Sun 7 August 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

I have been playing a few games as of late. Today I couldn't decided what game to play, and I'm sure my gamertag below will update on the games I have been playing.

Hurry up Deus Ex!
Posted 8:24pm on Sun 7 August 2011
reynoldio
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been pampering myself and the wife all week so haven't played too much - although today saw me dive back into Fallout 3 and complete Operation Anchorage. Liked it a lot as a reminder of how amazing that game can be, so I look forward to ploughing through the other expansions soon.

Whilst having a 'body scrub' I realised that the nice young lady had taken a stiff brush to remove all the dead skin and then was firmly rubbing in aromatic salts all over me. Nice as it was, all I could think of (beside the fact that maybe those circumstances weren't the manliest thing I've ever done) was "Strip the flesh, salt the wound!"
Posted 9:07pm on Sun 7 August 2011
dudester
In response to Topic

Read Article

Is it just me or do more n more vg people seem to be playing stuff on pc lately? Grin

Erm hardly anything this week really some l4d2, ohhh I bought vampire the masquerade on the steam sale.

I also got the witcher 2 this week and have made a slow start to. Oddly enough I find this easier to control on the pad then k and M. Not sure what it is but I find it slightly awkward controlling on the k and m.

Oh yeah how silly of me missed of finishing new vegas for the record I backed the ncr. Then went back and it did supporting yes man.
Posted 10:52pm on Sun 7 August 2011
IndoorHeroes
In response to Topic

Read Article

Spider-Man 2 on PS2. Found a secondhand copy online and played it on my girlf's PS2 / SD tv set up. The game still has the magic. Thoroughly recommend to fans of the webslinger or open world action games. Craps all over Shattered Dimensions.
Posted 1:33am on Mon 8 August 2011
Endless
In response to Topic

Read Article

triple triad online!! I AM SO THERE!! Hope they havent ruined it.

I've been away for the weekend so i've most been playing the spiritual sequel to the best tower defense game on Android (Robo Defense) Myth Defense. It's improved in every single area and added more to what was there originally. Brilliant.

Myself and my wife also managed a short stint on new super mario bros Wii, in which we were doing really well until we figured out we could throw each other....then the game became pointless. Mainly because in order to succeed you have to work together, but to compete you have to royally screw the very people that allow you to actually finish the levels. And there's no really middle ground.

Anyway at least they didnt mess with it, the levels reminded me a lot of Mario 3 (easilly the best) which was nice. Though I never liked that stupid spin move they gave him a while back.

Anyway, this week i'll probably doing less gaming and more working on my new project, if what i've decided to do actually ends up working out on paper i'm hoping it will add something back to ours and many other communities. Just need to flesh it out more on paper first before I get down to the real business of building it. Here's hoping it comes to something!
Posted 10:16am on Mon 8 August 2011
dav2612
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've been on holiday so it was all handheld gaming for me in the shape of Resident Evil: The Mercs 3D, Super Street Fighter IV 3D and Pilotwings Resort. The latter has taught me that I know nothing about a gentle landing... a bit like some of the Flybe pilots.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site