VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:
Posted 4:02pm on Sun 14 August 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
The games played this week include Portal 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and StarCraft II.

Read Article
Posted 4:02pm on Sun 14 August 2011
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic
The games played this week include Portal 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and StarCraft II.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Fallout: New Vegas - Started it on Monday-ish and finished it on Friday in about 20 hours. I followed the Caeser's Legion story this time round and it was alright. There's one point where find out that Caeser is ill and Bethesda could have done so much more with this. What they actually did was, have your character perform surgery on him and then, pooft, he's all better.

An underappriciated game, in my opinion and I'm not too sure what the point of Hardcore mode is either - It didn't add an extra challenge, more an of an inconvinience. And when my companion died, I didn't feel like I should try it again, I just went and got another.

StarCraft 2 - Can't say anything I haven't before. It's brilliant and amazing etc.

Chaos Theory HD - It was announced on Tuesday that the Splinter Cell HD collection would be coming to the PS Store no other day but Wednesday, which is some crazy PR. But, I wasn't complaining, I had had this pre ordered since April time and got more and more disappointed with each delay. So, the digital versions coming out a month before theboxed release was certainly good news for me!
Posted 4:10pm on Sun 14 August 2011
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

Just Ocarina of Time 3D this week really. Just tidying up a few side quests before I hit the Shadow Temple.

I picked up Street Fighter IV one day half drunk and got to Seth on Hardest then gave up. Beat most opponents first time as well.
Posted 4:32pm on Sun 14 August 2011
87Sarah
In response to Topic

Read Article

Nothing... that's right nothing!!

(Apart from a couple of online games of Black Ops)
Posted 7:17pm on Sun 14 August 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

I've been designing an Excel spreadsheet to handle crop rotations and production facilities to maximise revenue channels to my outlets in... Farm Town on Facebook. I guess it's StarCraft 2 for pacifists.

Also started on LA Noire which is one of the most annoying 'if you get it wrong you gotta start all over if you're a perfectionist' games I've played in a long time. The facial capture stuff is good though, would love to see it in all games.

And a couple of games of Poker in Test Drive Unlimited 2 just to consolidate my top 30 leaderboard position. I haven't driven a car in that game for months, something is wrong there surely?

Most of my gaming thoughts this week have involved Borderlands 2, can't wait!
Posted 8:25pm on Sun 14 August 2011
Gollum_85
In response to Topic

Read Article

Borderlands - found the mine key at Sledge's Safehouse after taking ages to defeat the level boss. Put it on the next day to find the game didn't save - raging!!
Posted 9:02pm on Sun 14 August 2011
p0rtalthinker
In response to Topic

Read Article

Call of Duty Black Ops (Finished on Veteran wooo) and a bit of The Witcher (Amazing but some of the dialog make me laugh at how atrocious it is ^_^)
Posted 9:19pm on Sun 14 August 2011
scaz2244
In response to Topic

Read Article

red dead doing a lot of hunting Grin also bit of pes 09 anf fifa 11 ultimate team coming along nicely
Posted 10:12pm on Sun 14 August 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Oblivion for me! Determined to get everything that game has to offer. Finished the Shivering Isles DLC, and now moved onto the guilds. Got myself a copy of L4D2 again, so any members fancy having a co-op night, just pm me!

L4D2 has definitely hit the spot again. I enjoyed tonight's play with Clockpunk and Ghost5. I also bought Dungeon Siege III which I am yet to play. Oblivion first then Dungeon Siege III. I will be borrowing Deus Ex from my brother, which is all groovy! Grin
Posted 12:43am on Mon 15 August 2011
Endless
In response to Topic

Read Article

Just started playing EDF:IA again, the break from it has obviously done me good; Just beat the daddy long legs on Inferno Smile Still need a boat load of cash for weapons buying though.

I may start as Jet soon, I just lvoe the SOUND of the weapon names for the higehr tier stuff I keep collecting lol.

Tiny bit of Bastion earlier today, I think i'm definitely gonna have to turn some idols off, otherwise i'm gonna get frustrated lol.

Most of the week though i've been working on my new project, should hopefully have a working proof-of-concept in the next couple of days; I'll be sure to update my incredibly popular thread when I do Wink
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site