VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:
Posted 9:57am on Sun 28 August 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
This week it's Driver San Francisco, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, StarCraft II and Terraria.

Read Article
Posted 9:57am on Sun 28 August 2011
reynoldio
In response to Topic
This week it's Driver San Francisco, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, StarCraft II and Terraria.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I've been playing quite a lot of EA Sports Active 2! Good value workout thingy for £12, reads your movements well and keeps track of heart rate and stuff, much better than others. Plus it's a decent workout - adds to my exercise routine!

Very, much enjoyed Kill Team and the SpaceMarine demo - cannot wait for the full game.

Also played quite a bit of MAG - a bunch of guys from work all play on a Friday night and it's a brilliant game, really tactical and enjoyable. If anyone has it gathering dust anywhere, come join us!

Finally I'm working through the Fallout 3 DLC slowly, just finishing Mothership Zeta (slowly) which is alright but not great. It's Fallout so I love it but it isn't the most fun I've had with the game.
Posted 10:00am on Sun 28 August 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing Deus Ex since I got it, whilst also having a few games on FIFA 10. Sod knows where my copy of FIFA 11 is lurking. Must of miss placed it somewhere.

Deus Ex so far is my favourite game of the year. Too soon? Not at all. The depth HR has and the decisions such as the style you want to take each and every situation, deserves top credit. I'm not even that far in the game, but sneaking around without getting detected and only just knocking the enemies out. Deus Ex is very rewarding plus satisfying doing it that way. My first playthrough is stealth the whole game without killing anyone. Then I will be going all action in my next playthrough.
Posted 1:25pm on Sun 28 August 2011
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read Article

I receieved my copy of Deus Ex on Wednesday this week, which apart from being early, put my boredom to rest, for now at least. By Friday ngiht I had finished it. The days leading up to its completion were filled with at least 8 hours of gameplay and which it's conclusion was barely satisfactory, my time with the game was enjoyable.

That said, I've alreayd started a new game on the hardest difficulty where, the only difference so far is how damaged you get (3 hits means death).

Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars: Mindless Lego fun!

Neon, if you want someone.... easier to play at SC2 then I'd be game, I'm only bronze league!
Posted 2:51pm on Sun 28 August 2011
Endless
In response to Topic

Read Article

I'm with you on this one Neon, i have the same feeling about Dawn of War, there IS no casual play imo. If you dont get your build order right or your opponent manages to trump it, there's no looking back. game over. It's very unforgiving imo.

Red Alert 2 was the last RTS I could really enjoy, the micromanagement heavy, build order-centric RTS of today are less appealing.

I've spent most of my week researching PHP Frameworks and CMS for my project.

That and trying to get my Myth Defense levels back up to before I got my new phone (which is awesome btw) And playing a bit of Dragon, Fly! which is essentially a free Tiny Wings for android.
Posted 4:01pm on Sun 28 August 2011
scaz2244
In response to Topic

Read Article

well ive just been playing a lot of borderlands, reached level 32 and going to do another playthrough and get through the DLC that is if Deus Ex doesnt consume all of my gaming.
Posted 6:29pm on Sun 28 August 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

It is fun to see so many people on my friends list all playing one title - Deus Ex.

That has been my focus!
Posted 7:13pm on Sun 28 August 2011
thompo555
In response to Topic

Read Article

Very little, actually. I played a bit of BC2: Vietnam again, but have mostly been pre-occupied with playing guitar.

I think I may have.. a hobby! o.0
Posted 9:00pm on Sun 28 August 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

Farm Town, Farm Town and despite picking up Deus Ex first thing Friday morning... more Farm Town. I keep meaning to go back to Alpha Proto... oops sorry I mean Deus Ex, but the gameplay is so similar to another title that I played recently, name of it is on the tip of my tongue...

Also, just to boost my credibility a little, some Diablo 2.
Posted 9:39pm on Sun 28 August 2011
CheekyLee
In response to Topic

Read Article

This week, I decided to try and get back into StarCraft II. I found that I had completely forgotten everything I knew about it, and so I started the campaign again. Expect, I put it onto the easiest setting, because I had already completed the first few missions. And I learned that I enjoyed it all the more. Sure, I won't be able to hold my own against all but the most drunk of human opponents, but I don't care. It is still a shame that I simply never find the time to play anything other than mobile phone games at the moment, because I know for certain that if I did have the opportunity I could truly invest a large slice of my life into SCII.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site