VideoGamer.com Plays

Show Topics In:  
Posted 10:19am on Sun 18 September 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays
This week it's Rise of Nightmares, Modern Warfare 2, Deus Ex and Dead Island.

Read Article
Posted 10:19am on Sun 18 September 2011
reynoldio
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Lots of Football Manager on my new PC :-)

Also some Red Dead online with a few friends, a bit of MAG, plenty of PvZ free from PS+ amd also free was Portal and I've enjoyed the first 15 or so rooms - very much looking forward to the more challenging puzzles.

Been a good week!
Posted 10:30am on Sun 18 September 2011
guyderman
In response to Topic

Read Article

Playing the God of War Collection volume 2. Currently on Chains of Olympus - really can't believe how well a PSP port holds up, may not be as shiny or as fast and frantic as GoW3 but it is still a cracking game and pretty nice looking too - very crisp lines! The inclusion of the dodge on the second analogue stick is a bonus too, so much easier than dodging was on the PSP with the shoulder buttons. Really enjoying it!
Posted 11:04am on Sun 18 September 2011
CheekyLee
In response to Topic

Read Article

Quote:
Not one of those games was mentioned anywhere in the article!

Precious little for me this week. Blogging about Facebook games takes up more time than I want it to, but at least there are some actually quite good games out there. My main source of gametime has come from bus journeys, so that means Angry Birds on the WP7. I have now actually completed every level, and even bothered going back to 3* world 1. I don't know if I have it in me to try this with worlds 2 and 3, as it would be purely for the achievements attached to it.

Played a little of Deus Ex HR last night, and realised that the hacking is just the most pointless sub-game I have ever seen.

Oh, and the demo of Renegade Ops on XBLA, which even with the mild control frustrations was pretty spectacular stuff. One that I will be buying the second it goes on sale on Steam!
Posted 11:23am on Sun 18 September 2011
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic

Read Article

"Played a little of Deus Ex HR last night, and realised that the hacking is just the most pointless sub-game I have ever seen."

This so hard. Worst thing about the game.

This week i.....

Finished D.E, Got back into my SF4 regime, Marvel 3 and of course......STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2!!!!
Posted 11:40am on Sun 18 September 2011
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read Article

This week for me I've been playing:

Resistance 3 - Playing some multiplayer which is very fun although bettern with friends. I like how Insomniac are encouraging you to play Global Resistance. I've almost finished the campign on superhuman not too difficult. Even easier with a friend.

And that's about it for this week. With work and school starting simulatiniously I'm having significantly less time to play games, but maybe that isn't such a bad thing. Okay, maybe it is with Gears out this week and from Arkam City one game a week for 5 weeks...
Posted 12:59pm on Sun 18 September 2011
jeffyboy40
In response to Topic

Read Article

In relation to what neon remarked on the console versions of Battlefield 3,does anyone remember when Medal of honor launched last year, the single player campain was riddled with bugs,hopefully this wont be the case with B3,just hope EA are not rushing this game out to compete with everything else.
Posted 1:52pm on Sun 18 September 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

Deus Ex - mop up the remaining achievement for playing of the hardest difficulty (and without killing anyone - damn that prologue counting!!)

Just picked up a copy of Tomb Raider: Anniversary as well, so likely crack into that later today.

Had some fun with some user-created maps in Farcry 2 multiplayer last night.

Yep, that's pretty much it, and should be on-going until next month (when everything starts coming thick and fast).
Posted 5:12pm on Sun 18 September 2011
p0rtalthinker
In response to Topic

Read Article

Despite my best judgments I'm knee deep in Oblivion again...WILL IT EVER STOP???
Posted 7:36am on Mon 19 September 2011
dazzadavie
In response to Topic

Read Article

A few little bits of Splinter Cell: Conviction, Dead Rising 2 Case West, Trials HD, Borderlands and Fifa 11.
My main game has been Driver San Francisco and I having such a fun time. The story just doesn't take its self seriously and is even funny in some places.
Online is mad just mad and yet so enjoyable too.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.