VideoGamer.com Plays April 12, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 9:47am on Sun 14 April 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays April 12, 2013
This week the team has been playing Luigi's Mansion 2, Battlefield 3 and Guacamelee!.

Read the full article
Posted 9:47am on Sun 14 April 2013
Njeezy
In response to Topic
This week the team has been playing Luigi's Mansion 2, Battlefield 3 and Guacamelee!.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Defiance, occasional bouts of AC3 multiplayer if my mates are online, but mostly Defiance.
Posted 2:58pm on Sun 14 April 2013
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Aside from spending a stupid amount of time in Terraria, finding so many hidden secrets, this has been a bit of a mop-up week, for me. Finished Assassins Creed III story and side missions - all in all an enjoyable romp, if rather clunky and a little repetitive.

Very near the end of Bioshock: Infinite, and will probably finish that tonight. Enjoying the story, which is a little more intelligent than that of its predecessors. But the difficulty spikes and horrendous checkpoint system can be sent to France.

Next on the list is Tomb Raider... which I am looking forward to getting back into. Only stopped because there was so much else to play!!

Oh, I also managed to find a second hand copy of Spiderman: Web of Shadows. It seems... fun. If not very, VERY clunky. But it does reinforce just how polished Beenox's last Amazing Spiderman title was, in comparison. Some nice ideas, some extremely terrible voice acting, and the manual web-swinging is the one mechanic I wish had been in the latest title. I know some people complained that that title was an exemplar of 'gameplay dumbing down' felt througtout this generation, but looking back, it does make for a more enjoyable experience at times...
Posted 1:07pm on Mon 15 April 2013
EverTheOptimist
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I finished Driver: San Francisco last week (not to 100% though). I really, really enjoyed it and I loved the humour and just how fun it was. It made me realise how many of the games I play take themselves way too seriously. The driving in it is ace (well, has to be doesn't it?) and they manage to keep the gameplay fresh by switching it up in a few ways. Yeah, great game and well worth a tenner.

I downloaded Crysis for the PS3 last night in their Declassified sale (£7.99). I loved the second game but I'm not enjoying this much right now. My main issue is that I'm finding it hard to see things. I know that sounds daft, but in the jungle bits there's so much of the same colour that it's a nightmare to see enemies and there's so much going on that it becomes annoying. Who knows, I'm gonna throw some more time at it tonight because the gameplay is good.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site