VideoGamer.com Plays April 19, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 8:25pm on Fri 19 April 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays April 19, 2013
This week the team has been playing Saints Row: The Third, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Dishonored: Knife Of Dunwall.

Read the full article
Posted 8:25pm on Fri 19 April 2013
Nxs
In response to Topic
This week the team has been playing Saints Row: The Third, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Dishonored: Knife Of Dunwall.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Hmmm, for the better part of this week I have been playing:

Kings Bounty: Armored Princess (free for Gamefly members)
FlatOut 2 (again, free for GF members. And I just loooove throwing that dude through a windshield in the mini games)
Borderlands 2 (have to farm the weapons. It's an addiction dammit!)

Will be playing: (or have been)
Tiger Woods 2014 (I like golf!)
Age of Empires 2 HD (It was gifted to me)
Worms Revolution (it is free this weekend on steam. No single player though. Kinda blows)
Borderlands 2 (Seriously, addicted!)

That pretty much covers this past week and this weekend Grin

On a side note, TomO should be done with SR3 by the time this is posted. HAHA! Really though, SR3 is really short and should have been $20. Grin
Posted 9:25am on Sat 20 April 2013
Njeezy
In response to Topic

Read the full article

A little bit of defiance and some team action sack in halo 3, lightning flag is off the proverbial hook.
Posted 10:00am on Sat 20 April 2013
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Far, far too much Terraria, but I have now reached a really grindy bit, which is a little offputting...

Aside from that, Bioshock: Infinite was beaten, enjoyed, and traded in, for Injustice which is a good game, but not a GREAT game. I personally prefer its predecessors (MKvsDC and MK9), but Netherrealm's talents in making an enjoyable fighting game and packing it with content are undeniable.
Posted 3:25pm on Sat 20 April 2013
MJTH
In response to Clockpunk's
Far, far too much Terraria, but I have now reached a really grindy bit, which is a little offputting...

Aside from that, Bioshock: Infinite was beaten, enjoyed, and traded in, for Injustice which is a good game, but not a GREAT game. I personally prefer its predecessors (MKvsDC and MK9), but Netherrealm's talents in making an enjoyable fighting game and packing it with content are undeniable.

» Go to Clockpunk's original post
Keep at it, man! Terraria is amazing! I sunk over 60 hours into that game and didn't even scratch the surface of the second half of the game after the Wall of Flesh. I couldn't get past the Twins for the life of me, but I need to kill them to get a fairy bell...
Posted 5:03pm on Sat 20 April 2013
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read the full article

^ That's the exact part I'm at... Tongue
Posted 5:33pm on Sat 20 April 2013
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I started Fire Emblem: Awakening on Thursday. After some shenanigans with my GAME pre-order (which was partially my fault :S) I managed to get it a day early, Art book and all. I'm fairly early on in the game, but so far it's Fire Emblem. Which means it's awesome!

Also I've been playing some Runner 2, I need to beat a certain mans high score... You know who you are! Tongue
Posted 5:42pm on Sat 20 April 2013
Mintyrebel
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Fire Emblem for me as well. In the mission before this post I lost my first party member (Yes I'm playing or Ironman or whatever it's called) R.I.P Vaike.
Posted 7:41pm on Sat 20 April 2013
Wido
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Mainly been playing Black Ops 2 and FIFA 13 with my friends. Odd goes on Dirt Showdown. £4.85 well spent! I thought I would treat myself definitely at that price too.

Will be getting Injustice next week for my fighting needs, and Riptide. Not even scratched the surface of the first Dead Island. Will be surviving with fellow forumite Clockpunk. If anyone else here is getting Riptide on the 360, Join us!
Posted 11:25pm on Sat 20 April 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Have been away for some of the week, but managed a fair bit of Injustice, quite a lot of Fire Emblem last week and some iOS games.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site