What we've been playing this week.

Read the full article
Posted 3:49pm on Fri 26 April 2013
dazzadavie
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I've finally got PGR 4 and I bloody love it! Even though you can pick it for a few quid a mate sent it to me (with a drum stick sweet) and I can't get enough. I hate the kudos events but I still love it!
@Dave Yes I found myself always trying to master the corners in SHIFT 2, like you said they felt compulsive.

Also got to play some of Episode 3 The Walking Dead and I've just had a massive shock that I'm still struggling to come to terms with 24hrs later.
Posted 4:00pm on Fri 26 April 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Ahhh, good old corner masteries, one of the Shift series' more inspired addicitive qualities. I think Forza has this too, it's just hidden under the bonnet too well and doesn't tick the boxes as you go, you just 'know' you've nailed a corner when you blast through it and come out the other side at full throttle. But with Shift it's tangible, it's a target, its gotta be done.

I've been playing a 56 metascore title for the last 100 or so hours this week. It's called Defiance and is proof positive that metascores are a load of bunk.
Posted 4:08pm on Fri 26 April 2013
SimonMiller
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I've heard a lot of people are keen on Defiance. I haven't played it myself, though. It's not really my thing but it has me intrigued a little.

As soon as I've finished Sticker Star I'm finally playing through Dishonored.
Posted 4:43pm on Fri 26 April 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Aliens: Colonial Marines for me this week. You know what? It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Perhaps they fixed a lot in the huge patch that I had to download before I could play it, but it's ok.

Other than that, more Fire Emblem on 3DS and should be playing LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins tonight or tomorrow. You know. that game which Videogamer forgot to add to this week's releases.

I do need to go back to Defiance as well, really enjoyed the game so far but the Xbox has been downstairs. so I need to 'reclaim' it.

Oh, and debating whether to get Monster Hunter 3 on 3DS or Wii U or not at all.
Posted 4:53pm on Fri 26 April 2013
BC_Animus
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I loved Thomas Was Alone on the PC. Gameplays probably wayyyy too simplistic, but I loved the characters - that game has a lot of heart IMO.

As for me I have just finished Dead Island, and I'm jumping back and forward between Neverwinter, Monster Hunter Ultimate, and Final Fantasy XIII atm.

Jumped back into Defiance for an hour or so a day or two back too - while I like the game, not sure if I'll ever get back to it, especially now that I've started Neverwinter, and at the same time trying to clear some of my PS3 backlog before the PS4 comes out.
Posted 5:05pm on Fri 26 April 2013
Woodfella
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Thousand year door is flipping brilliant! It still goes for a fair bit on ebay. Yet to play sticker star unfortunately.

As I have said in the other thread I am playing through the blade runner game and unlike the movie licensed game mentioned above it is rather terrific.

Also still cracking heads in hotline miami, goin' for da big scores boiii.
Posted 5:08pm on Fri 26 April 2013
TomO
In response to dazzadavie's
I've finally got PGR 4 and I bloody love it! Even though you can pick it for a few quid a mate sent it to me (with a drum stick sweet) and I can't get enough. I hate the kudos events but I still love it!
@Dave Yes I found myself always trying to master the corners in SHIFT 2, like you said they felt compulsive.

Also got to play some of Episode 3 The Walking Dead and I've just had a massive shock that I'm still struggling to come to terms with 24hrs later.

» Go to dazzadavie's original post
Yes! Another PGR4 fan is born.
Posted 5:09pm on Fri 26 April 2013
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Poker Night at the Inventory 2 - Phenomenal.

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - Terrific.

Dishonoured - Not quite as good as I had hoped, but still fantastic mechanics and premise.

Dead Island: Riptide - Just picked up 15 minutes ago.

All in all, an excellent week of gaming.
Posted 5:12pm on Fri 26 April 2013
dazzadavie
In response to TomO's
Yes! Another PGR4 fan is born.

» Go to TomO's original post
Does the online work, if you ever see me on just drop me a invite and we'll tear up some rubber online (thats not a sexual reference) lol
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site