VideoGamer.com Plays August 15, 2014

Show Topics In:
Posted 10:22am on Sat 16 August 2014
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays August 15, 2014
Fear of the dark. FEAR OF THE DARK! I have constant fear that something's always near!

Read the full article
Posted 10:22am on Sat 16 August 2014
Innuendo
In response to Topic
Fear of the dark. FEAR OF THE DARK! I have constant fear that something's always near!

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Iron Maiden ftw Smile
Posted 2:40pm on Sat 16 August 2014
BritishWolf
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Interesting to see Simon playing GZ. Glad he enjoyed it. The PT demo was frustrating and annoyingly repetitive sound-wise as much as it was scary.
Posted 2:55pm on Sat 16 August 2014
Woodfella
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Must have been pretty strange playing PT while next to a sleeping baby.

I really like the idea of PT. Really great way to reveal a game. Got everyone streaming and talking about it at the same time. Don't want to play it though. Fu*k that sh*t.
Posted 3:25pm on Sat 16 August 2014
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Final Fantasy 14 for me.
Posted 11:34am on Mon 18 August 2014
scaz2244
In response to Topic

Read the full article

i too have been playing AC 4 Black Flag, i am loving it so far i agree with the opening! and i also wish you could call your boat its own name instead of ubi making one for u
Posted 11:46am on Mon 18 August 2014
Optikal
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I keep trying so hard to love AC games, Blag Flag being the latest one. But I just can't. ACBF is just one of the latest of a long list of games I've picked up for cheap on the PS3 to mop up before the winter glut of newbies. Spec Ops: The Line, Deadpool and The Last Of Us all getting mentions.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site