VideoGamer.com Plays December 14, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 1:19pm on Sat 14 December 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays December 14, 2013
There's a lot of hate towards the games of the week...

Read the full article
Posted 6:47pm on Sat 14 December 2013
Guybrushinator
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Simon we will with open arms welcome back dead rising 3 if you get bored of ac 4
Posted 11:55am on Sun 15 December 2013
WhatISayGoes
    In response to Topic

Read the full article

I can't believe people haven't got tired of assassins creed yet, its yearly releases are beyond a joke and the games hardly change, I was done after 3, the ending was WEAK AS FF, and I still feel like I haven't had any real answers to questions raised in the 1st and 2nd game.
    I am finished with assassins creed, and may it burn in the bargain bin.
    Posted 11:59am on Sun 15 December 2013
    Bloodstorm
    In response to Topic

Read the full article

Anyway, back to the point....

I've been playing Doom (Happy 20th birthday Doom) and the enjoyable, yet painfully addicting Hearthstone.
    Posted 3:02pm on Sun 15 December 2013
    DragonGuard666
    In response to WhatISayGoes's
    I can't believe people haven't got tired of assassins creed yet, its yearly releases are beyond a joke and the games hardly change, I was done after 3, the ending was WEAK AS FF, and I still feel like I haven't had any real answers to questions raised in the 1st and 2nd game.

» Go to WhatISayGoes's original post
    I dunno, I've always had a thing for Assassin's Creed games. III was boring and had a lame ending but I feel Black Flag is a big step up from that, but that might be the pirate bias talking. Although Edward is heaps better than Connor. But let's face it, no one's gonna be as good as Ezio.
    Posted 11:13pm on Sun 15 December 2013
    KamSage
    In response to WhatISayGoes's

» Go to WhatISayGoes's original post
    That's because ever since Patrice was 'let go' after Brotherhood, his vision was pushed in a different direction, away from what he wanted. Ubisoft have tried to recover, but they definitely haven't.
    And unlike other people, I liked Connor more than Edward, who was not an assassin, just a pirate with a really bland reasoning for all his actions. I mean at one point he asks what has happened to a Dutch captain that was captured by another pirate and is disgusted when he realises he was murdered. and then Edward goes on to kill plenty more people without batting an eyelid.
    Might be petty to say, but it wasn't an Assassin's game, it was a pirate game. i actually feel Ubi have missed a whole ne series they could've made. Stupid, really.
    Posted 11:24pm on Sun 15 December 2013
    KamSage
    In response to Topic

Read the full article

On that note, i've been playing AC4 this week. Got the last few Trophies left in single player I care for. Been sticking with The multiplayer, which is where i'm getting most of my fun.

Also, gone back to Dragon's Dogma this week after losing a save. It's fun and tense, it really is like the Dark souls but more accessible. Which is good for someone like me, who wants a challenging game to explore, but doesn't have the time or patience or the masochistic nature to be beaten to rage quit.
    Posted 11:24pm on Sun 15 December 2013
    DragonGuard666
    In response to KamSage's
    That's because ever since Patrice was 'let go' after Brotherhood, his vision was pushed in a different direction, away from what he wanted. Ubisoft have tried to recover, but they definitely haven't.
    And unlike other people, I liked Connor more than Edward, who was not an assassin, just a pirate with a really bland reasoning for all his actions. I mean at one point he asks what has happened to a Dutch captain that was captured by another pirate and is disgusted when he realises he was murdered. and then Edward goes on to kill plenty more people without batting an eyelid.
    Might be petty to say, but it wasn't an Assassin's game, it was a pirate game. i actually feel Ubi have missed a whole ne series they could've made. Stupid, really.

» Go to KamSage's original post
    Fair point. I would fully welcome Ubi making a pirate franchise without the assassin elements.
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site