VideoGamer.com Plays February 12, 2012

Show Topics In:  
Posted 12:45pm on Sun 12 February 2012
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays February 12, 2012
This week the team plays Skyrim, Unit 13 and Kerbal Space Program.

Read Article
Posted 12:45pm on Sun 12 February 2012
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Doing the locked levels in DustForce has taken up most of my time this week, they are just soooo hard...

...Also I ate the entire universe in Solar 2 omn nom nom.
Posted 12:48pm on Sun 12 February 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

Star Wars: The Old Republic up until the point where the singleplayer experience ran out and the MMO experience turned out to be just like every other MMO experience I've played before. I unsubscribed at that point so probably won't be returning. In its defence, if you love a good singleplayer experience then Sith Warrior is one hell of a ride all the way through to 50, so still worth picking up just for that and subbing for an extra month just to see the ending.

To make up for it I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for £39.99 and the last 3 days have been RPG heaven, or would be if I could pull Daughter Number One off my 360 (she's got the TDU2 poker bug). She also likes KoA:R, quote: "This is just like Fable."

My future games will all be oldies but goodies, the backlog is such that I need a new shelving unit to hold it all.
Posted 4:29pm on Sun 12 February 2012
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection - just finishing off 2, which I have enjoyed much more this time around, now I know more of the overall story, both to come and prior to the game. Cannot wait to start MGS3 again...

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - finishing off the remaining co-op achievements.

Rage - quick run through on Nightmare difficulty, and then a bit of co-op with Ghost5 (hopefully), and... that'd be another game complete. Very much worth the £10 paid for it.

Swarm - got it for half-price, but Martin is the sole competitor on my Friends list. Time to take down some of his placements! Grin
Posted 5:25pm on Sun 12 February 2012
87Sarah
In response to Topic

Read Article

Skyrim I've not been doing many main quests or major side quests really, I just wander about and see what happens to catch my eye. Before the glitchs stalled my gameplay I did pretty much the same thing, and I kind of wished I'd have done more of the main quest so I guess I should really get on with some proper missions... yeah, I think I'll do that... see ya!
Posted 6:21pm on Sun 12 February 2012
squidman
In response to Clockpunk's
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection - just finishing off 2, which I have enjoyed much more this time around, now I know more of the overall story, both to come and prior to the game. Cannot wait to start MGS3 again...

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - finishing off the remaining co-op achievements.

Rage - quick run through on Nightmare difficulty, and then a bit of co-op with Ghost5 (hopefully), and... that'd be another game complete. Very much worth the £10 paid for it.

Swarm - got it for half-price, but Martin is the sole competitor on my Friends list. Time to take down some of his placements! Grin

» Go to Clockpunk's original post
You won't. Sorry.

(You probably will)
Posted 7:30pm on Sun 12 February 2012
Clockpunk
In response to squidman's
You won't. Sorry.

(You probably will)

» Go to squidman's original post
It shall be on! (Come Wednesday or Thursday... Tongue very busy few days ahead...)

I do like the little avatar Swarmling you unlock Grin
Posted 7:38pm on Sun 12 February 2012
thedanyrand
In response to Topic

Read Article

Finally got Star Trek Online downloaded and patched and now I keep gettin a login server timed out message, seems they really dont want me to play this. I also just tried the demo of QUBE and really liked it. That looks like il be pickin it up later this week.
Posted 7:44pm on Sun 12 February 2012
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

MGS HD Collection mostly all this afternoon. I finished MGS2 in the week and now this afternoon into this evening I have finished MGS3 again. Love MGS3 and I can easily play the game over and over.

Just started PeaceWalker, done the intro part, and leaving it there. I shall focus on some other games now.

KoA: Reckoning Been playing it all morning today. Not even scratched the surface regarding the main story, as I have just been doing side quests and exploring, plus finding loot to sell. I can see myself sinking quite a bit of my time into KoA.
Posted 8:02pm on Sun 12 February 2012
pblive
In response to Topic

Read Article

Actually got around to playing MW3 online. I still suck as much as I expected to, but I got a few kills in, so not too bad.

Played Happy Action Theatre with the kids too, so much fun and well worth a download if you have Kinect and kids.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.